• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bacon

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Breathing new life into the bacon thread with the ultimate bacon.

I think this one might even top Grilled Cheese Jesus

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• bacon_elvis.jpg
    bacon_elvis.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 68

SignosaurusRex

Hi! My name is Rex & I'm a bacon addict. It all started with an innocent BLT. I was soon dumping everything except the bread and bacon. My wife said I needed a healthier sandwich with more protein, so I added more bacon and peanut butter. She said I was not getting enough fruit in my diet so I added banana to the sandwich....and more bacon. By the time I got done adding all the extras, it does not slide down as easy so I took a lesson from the WW II GI's and added jelly with the PB......and more bacon. Those poor GI's, I feel sorry for them, they did not have BACON! I need bigger bread.

rjssigns

Bacon is the ultimate meat. Period!

I have definitive proof. When a restaurant wants to make a filet mignon taste better what do they wrap it with?

Bacon.

Your honor, distinguished members of the jury. I rest my case.

Colin

"Please don't slit the throat of my parents to satisfy your taste buds."

Attachments

• Piglet.jpg
    Piglet.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 61

SD&F

There is a wonderful candy shop in town. It specializes in homemade chocolates and all sorts of unusual candy. I went in and my daughter talked me into buying a piece of chocolate covered bacon made fresh daily. They sell out everyday. I can say that chocolate tastes good on everything and everyone.....but not bacon.

ThinkRight

Bacon is the ultimate meat. Period!

I have definitive proof. When a restaurant wants to make a filet mignon taste better what do they wrap it with?

Bacon.

Your honor, distinguished members of the jury. I rest my case.

Bacon is also the only thing that makes chicken taste better. !
:clapping:

Colin

"Like" the "End Factory Farming" page on FaceBook for a few weeks (or longer if you can stomach it) and see if perhaps your consciousness is raised as to the horrific cruelty bestowed upon intelligent, social pigs and other animals.

Flame

Not today. It's national bacon day. Today I shall enjoy my bacon in as many meals/snacks/drinks as possible.