• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bacon

gabagoo

Hey, I cant stand the smell of bacon... and it taste just as bad...I also HATE any type of pork.
one can only assume

Turkey bacon isn't as bad.

I agree...certain brands of Turkey Bacon are better than others also and I have found it tastes better if it is crispy, although I do like the taste of the real McKoy

allamericantrade

I was in a Deli the other day and asked for a BEC and they said they didn't serve meat!!! They offered a Bacon subsitute made of SOY:omg2: I tried it and am never going there again. It had to be the worst subsitute ever. I'll eat turkey bacon if its all thats available but nothing like having the real thing.

signswi

Public Service Announcement: Bacon is best cooked in the oven.

Please return to your regularly scheduled bacon related activities.

SignManiac

Yesterday I ate Long Island bay scallops wrapped in bacon! Along with Sea bass, Cod, and Black fish. It was for our Anti Superbowl party. Yeah, no sport ball all day long!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think Sears sells these.....

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• bacon.jpg
    bacon.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 63

Colin

Too bad that the US's unnecessarily heavy meat-based diet has resulted in the horrifically cruel factory farms of all sorts.

This is where your bacon comes from.

MikePro

This is where your bacon comes from.

damn youtube rabbit-hole! this lead me to watch videos from pig farm>sea pig>lobster vs. dog>crayfish vs. cat>killing spiders with laser pointer.

geebus, my lunchbreak just FLEW by.
p.s. if you can find a better way to make the sun's rays taste like bacon, i'm all ears. free range is just a fancy term for more expensive/less efficient/tough meat.

at least they don't get boiled alive, like lobster...
video here

Colin

If you can find a better way to make the sun's rays taste like bacon, I'm all ears. Free range is just a fancy term for more expensive/less efficient/tough meat.

No, free range means that the animal is free to move in a more near-natural environment, and more importantly not subjected to a life of unimaginable suffering and cruelty due to the fact that "we like the taste".

It is known that pigs are highly intelligent, social creatures, and hopefully the video, and others like it, are disturbing enough to make people think about their food choices.

Ryden5x

i don't think anything will deter me form bacon...and besides i cant give up one of the main food groups thus being bacon :thumb: