• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bacon

cdiesel

I am getting tired of these religious posts.

LOL!

God I love bacon...

GG: That's an awesomely tasty looking donut!

I think Pat may have just unlocked the key to peace in the Middle East.. Bacon.. and let the ladies show a little skin while you're at it!

GP

Perhaps borderline NHB, but it's all in the spirit of bacon

Attachments

• signs101.jpg
    signs101.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 80

Si Allen

Turtle burgers ...

Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, wrapped in a bacon weave, then the next step, add hot dogs as the heads, legs with slits for toes and tail.

Next step. Place on an oven rack, covered loosely with foil and baked for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees. A little crispy, not too crunchy...just how a turtle should be, no?

Attachments

• turtle burgers.jpg
    turtle burgers.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 74

Colin

Bacon: A food that - while enticing - ought to be served with rib-spreaders.

How's that Pat?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

My oldest son is a dyed in the wool bacon addict. He made his own bottle of bacon vodka recently - claimed it was superb. My daughter got him a big bacon strip runner rug for Christmas - it was really cool and he was thrilled. Personally, I prefer bacon to lobster tail and steak. Thick sliced, hickory smoked bacon with big pepper corns is a gustatorial delight. Don't know why there are no bacon specialty restaurants... I think you'd need to make reservations days in advance.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I absolutely love bacon, but I really can't see ruining my whiskey by putting bacon it it or making it taste like bacon. That's why God gave you two hands. One to hold the bottle and the other one to pick you a$$ or a pig's a$$ and chow down on a bacon sandwich or sumptin'.

Turkey bacon.... that's like lite beer. Who in the world drinks lite beer ??

When's the last you saw lite apples or lite fish ?? Eating or drinking lite anything.... why waste the time and money on something that does absolutely nothing for ya ?? It's a waste of rent money.