• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Be safe iSign and Artildawn...

iSign

i didn't.

But my dog did.

ROFLMAO.gif

Last edited:

grafixemporium

I have some idea of the anxious anticipation of the unknown you must have experienced yesterday. It was very much like that before Hurricanes Rita (and later Ike) came barreling toward the Texas coast. Scrambling to do whatever you can to be prepared... for whatever may happen. I'm glad the tsunami wasn't nearly as bad as the media predicted and that you and your family are safe!

Dave Drane

All the beaches here along the east coast were closed today and it all seemed like a monumental "beat up". I hope if ever the real thing comes that people won't think that someone has cried wolf. It was almost as if the media were hoping something would happen.

Todd-sta

Glad you came out of this safe Doug - my apologies for being a late-comer for well-wishers. Yesterday was odd in that I actually wasn't in tune with the national/international news. Glad all is safe.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good to hear you had nothing to worry about.

Now get to work and make some money......................