• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beer!

Speedsterbeast

Surprised that so many like Newcastle.
One my my fav's too.

My Other Favs.

Heineken - Holland
Fosters- Australian
Kokanee- Canadian
Molson Dry- Canadian
Pacifico- Mexican
Kronenberg- France (who new the French could make beer too)
Coors Regular- One of the best. I am Canadian- do not like most large American brands. But Coors is a great beer -can't get it in Thunder Bay :(

Do NOT Like:

ANY light beer - Why anyone would want to drink watered down beer is beyond me. Even if it is marketed well.
Budweiser
Molson Canadian
Steamwhistle -Great name and label/bottle but disgusting taste

showcase 66

Surprised that so many like Newcastle.
One my my fav's too.

How can you be surprised! It is one of the best beers of all time in my opinion.

I am more surprised how many people like the Chocolate beers. I have liked most I have had but wouldnt call them a favorite.

niksagkram

Being from England originally, with an Irish father, I enjoy most dark ales and stouts. Guinness, and Newcastle Brown Ale are my faves, though Fullers ESB is in the mix too. I occationally treat myself to an Innes and Gunn, beer aged in a whiskey barrel, and, most recently, I finally found a Trappist monk beer at a local store, Rochefort 10, pricey, but well worth it! 12% alcohol ( i think) and brilliant flavor!

CHEERS!:brittain::Canada 2:

Mark

Arlo Kalon 2.0

All I remember of my now defunct beer drinking career is all the years I spent pissed after Stroh's beer was no longer being made. I used to love icing down a case (24 bottles), putting it in the back seat of my vintage VW bug, and driving from one end of Indiana to the other on the weekend to visit friends, drinking the beer on the way and seeing how long I could hold out before finally stopping to pee. I reached the pinnacle of my career when I could put away a case and not seem impaired. Ya also must know this was LONG before there was ever a single public outcry over drinking and driving and I was in my early 20's and still basically extremely stupid.

showcase 66

How many people have tried Arrogant Bast-ard Ale or Double Bast-ard Ale?

Only have 2 friends that will drink it. Almost everyone else think it is gross.

Last edited:

thewood

I enjoy most of the Stone brews including Arrogant Ba5tard. My favorite is probably their IPA.

I have in my home office (the last time I counted) 168 different beer bottles on the wall that I have tried. The ones I really like in the front and so on. I do how ever keep the St. Pauli girl in front to remind me never to drink that again.

Funny you say that, because I too have about the exact same amount of beer bottles in my collection. Last time I counted I was well over 150. Of those, I even have two bottles of Beck's from Germany (as in flown home to me), one opened and one unopened still since around 2000.

I personally, prefer lager beer and of those my favorites would be Red Stripe from Jamaica, Blackened Voodoo from Louisiana, and Grolsch lager from Germany.

Tigertron

Yeah most are not worthy :)

Serious. I love bitter brews but I can only drink one 22 oz bitter. I do enjoy the 13th anniversary brew the just released. Nice malty one not bitter at all. Like a Samuel smiths. Which are nice.

For every day I like Full Sail pale ale or the brewmasters. And everyone likes Stella so I keep it on hand.

Newcastle and Guinness both give me a serious headache. I don't know why but they do.

If beer doesn't have flavor I'd rather drink ice water.

Speedsterbeast

How can you be surprised! It is one of the best beers of all time in my opinion.

I am more surprised how many people like the Chocolate beers. I have liked most I have had but wouldnt call them a favorite.

I guess it surprises me because my best friend grew up near the brewery in England- Walked by it every day on the way to school.
When he introduced me to it it was near impossible to find (at least around here) although it has gotten easier. So from my perspective it has always been a beer that I don't see around as often as I would like.

There is a german beer that is really good. I will find out the name but it's a cross between a light ale and a citrus soda. it's amazing. Not to good if you want the taste of a dark beer but it's really good.

BOULEVARD BREWERY KANSAS CITY, MO these guys make the best craft beers there is hands down if you love beer you gotta try boulevard they have it all from wheat to ipa to dark lagers i suggest the wheat!......love santan brewery by the way

Case

++++++1

I love just about all of their stuff... made my own home brew Clone of gumballhead tonight!

Pride and joy
Alpha king
Gumballhead all my top favorites

I must say Indiana has a really great craft brew scene..
Three floyds ,sun king, flat 12, new Albanian, upland all have outstanding beers.

I live about 25 miles from Three Floyds... Let me know if you ever need me to get you something... Dark Lord Day was awesome...

Case

signswi

I buy a 6pack/tallboys of a different WI microbrew every week. I don't think I'll ever run out of new in-state varieties to try with how much microbrewing has exploded here in the last decade.