• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Before & After

ABPGraphics

I know I had a thread about moving into a new location and I showed you the before pics. - well we are in and I thought i would share our work in progress

I have not had time do do very much because we are too busy - still need to paint etc etc etc etc etc etc - the front counter and up above where the vinyl rolls are I thing I want to paint black

any suggestions on ANYTHING - I would love to hear - the front counter I put carbon fiber on the top and purchased a piece of glass - looks really good

I would like to hang a banner above the banner rack towards the top - just too busy for ideas - I also have a side room and will share later on

OVERWHELMING!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 127

Pat Whatley

The font and color signs in the last picture look good, I just think they're going to be hard for the customer to see since they're so far behind the counter.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks good so far.

One question.... either you're very tall or you'll need a ladder every time you get a roll of vinyl down... which is it ??

ABPGraphics

Yes those signs were in my old shop when a customer walked in they were right there.....not sure if I am going to keep those - My old shop was pretty small

copythat

Very nice

I do like the bars over the end of table with the media and solutions. Makes finding & using them easier.

ABPGraphics

I do like the bars over the end of table with the media and solutions. Makes finding & using them easier.

those poles are acutally for more banner material and I have room to add more poles - the magnetic you can't see but their is a pole under the table

It is soooooo nice to be able to roll the banner - magnetic - & transfer tape right onto the table

Jillbeans

From one shortie to another, your new shop is very nice!
You are going to love it.
How I envy your space.
:)
Love....Jill

signgal

Awesome job! What a difference, huh?! Great start. The paint job will make an even bigger difference. Maybe on the posters from your old shop (I like them -professional) you could set up a hinge of some sort (you seem handy) so they could lay flat until you need to illustrate something to the customer and swing it out for them to see

ABPGraphics

Awesome job! What a difference, huh?! Great start. The paint job will make an even bigger difference. Maybe on the posters from your old shop (I like them -professional) you could set up a hinge of some sort (you seem handy) so they could lay flat until you need to illustrate something to the customer and swing it out for them to see

really cool idea!!!!!!!

signgal

Glad you think so :) I was also thinking some dimension letters hanging here and there on those skinny divider walls might be nice. Customers are so tactile and would grab 'em to play with. You probably don't route so that might not be advisable but Gemini sends out samples pretty freely.