• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best employee gripe so far...

petepaz

Do you own a gun or have some big dogs ??

If not, I'd get a half dozen of each.... the bigger the better. That's one nut job. He's even worse than 'you know who '............

Years ago, I had one, where after 9-1/2 hours... yes hours of working, I had to let this guy go for many reasons. He was just a short little thing and he came right up to me... in my face and said almost under his breath.... you think I'm afraid of you. I know you do. Well, I'm not. I'll get you. I'm gonna get you because you think I'm afraid and I'm not. I told him to return my tapes and I really don't care what he thinks or says to me... and then he said.... I'm gonna kick your ass. Not now, but I will.

:popcorn:did he ever get you:popcorn:

petepaz

signmaniac i think you saved your self a lot of headaches down the road. even if the guy did his work i think he would have drove you nuts

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I couldn't go on after this... "It is most unfortunate that folks are bred to be competitive."

Is this fellow's middle name "Entitlement"?

sar bossier

"If people can get over there fear that I am after there" @$%&*! I JUST posted a thread about MORONS that don't know grammar, AND can't use spell check, either: "Ultimately took the itiative". Ok, now I've vented about THAT ... :omg2:?!! What an unstable person. Paranoid much? Glad to hear it was in, out, and gone before TOO much drama ensued. Better luck in future hires!

SignManiac

LOL...I think Bob would have been better than this guy Marlene. He drove a moped to work, okay he's saving gas money I suppose. Well the other day I had to head out and jumped on my Hayabusa just to vent some frustration. My bike has aftermarket exhaust pipes on it and when I get on it, the bike growls. Very menacing and pleasant to my ear sound, you know a throaty roar.

So unnamed guy comes into my office after I get back and wants to know what he needs to do to his pipe so that his moped will sound like my bike? I said, I really did not know as I am not a mechanic. I suggested he google it when he got home later.

Pat Whatley

The man is obviously a genius and you fools do not have the mental capacity to appreciate the gravity of his words.

SignManiac

Well, in all fairness he did tell me he was a poet and working on a 35k word manuscript...I'm glad I never asked what it was about.

Bly

Two out of three isn't a bad success rate when it comes to hiring staff.

Sounds like he needs to see somebody. Anybody but you that is.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
This man needs medication, hospitalization and possibly a frontal lobe removal...

I envy people like this... I live with the idea that I suck, have no talent and always trying to overcompensate for my ill-perceived shortfalls, I'm not normal... this bonehead walks around with that stuff floating around in his head and thinks he is normal... he is an idiot, and I envy him.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Yikes,
From reading his letter it looks like he has a bright future composing email for those hard working guys over in Nigeria.

wayne k
guam usa