• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I have been giving this some thought and what I have come up with will be a pretty good sale.

Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on :signs101:
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.
Just ordered another one!

wedosigns

I installed an indoor mural yesterday 10' tall by 20' wide Mactac (I didn't produce it), and had hoped to use my big squeegee on the five panels. I've never used it on a vertical surface and I did have problems. Is there any special instructions for this type of install?
I did a 10' by 4' mactac mural. I had no problems at all. I center hinged it by myself.
When I ordered my bs I asked Dale if recommended using it for this application and he said no. But it worked fine for me.

DonW

Cannot say enough about the Big Squeegee

I recently ordered two of the Big Squeegee tools. Today, I used them for the first time and I am totally impressed with the time they saved me and the quality of the output. Being relatively new to vinyl signs I was struggling with bubbles. The Big Squeegee has made that a thing of the past. I created two six foot banners in a fraction of the time it used to take me. Thank you Dale!

Haakon

Just picked up my 32" Big Squeegee at the local post office, looks great! And the refund almost covered the Norwegian 25% sales tax (on product+shipping costs) and customs fees, very pleased with that. :thankyou:

JR's

Thanks Dale. You Rock!!!!!!!!!! :U Rock: :rock-n-roll:

with things being slow this SALE is Great. :thumb: :thumb:

thank you. :thankyou: :clapping:

JR :smile:

WCSign

I just got mine today.. did 15 inches or so to practice and started ripping projects out.. this damn thing works so good, I dont even want the 50% off LOL

good **** Dale

skittles

I can't wait to try these!

I cut up to 48 inch vinyl - mainly for wall decals. I need a tool to apply application tape that large, but the FAQ says the laminator tools aren't recommended for masking, and the other tools aren't large enough. What would you recommend?

I also hope to order a smaller cradle tool. It seems really versatile! :)

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I can't wait to try these!

I cut up to 48 inch vinyl - mainly for wall decals. I need a tool to apply application tape that large, but the FAQ says the laminator tools aren't recommended for masking, and the other tools aren't large enough. What would you recommend?

I also hope to order a smaller cradle tool. It seems really versatile! :)
I'm are in the process of designing a new laminator tool that will apply mask on widths up to 54". The tool will have a handle as a standard unit. I will be looking for Ginny pigs for this new toy so if anyone is interested, send an email at dale@bigsqueegee.com

Anyone trying it out will have to pay for it at the forum discount price and will be reimbursed at the following rates.

25% for making recommendations and suggestions(feed back)
100% for making a useful video..

The handle is included in this purchase. Just order a Laminator Tool and let me know that you want to participate in this trial.

I have not made these conditions in the past and have not got the feed back and videos as promised. So, I'll give this a try.

Great Signs

Well Dale... I would like to try the Big Squeegy and I am looking forward to getting it soon.
I have heard tons of good things about how efficient it makes the work flow go.

Thanks

Dennis

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Yes

I just ordered #5-38wf, #4-26 and #1-50. Will I be getting 50% off of what I payed?
Welcome to :signs101:

The refund is for the items and does not include shipping. If the shipping amount paid does not cover the actual shipping costs the difference will be deducted from the refund.

DizzyMarkus

A second big thank you to Dale for this promotion. Received my shipping info and refund today after ordering Sunday :0) I'm looking foward to trying them out :0)

Markus