• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I have made some changes to my web site. This will change how the discount for this thread works. I will no longer have to refund a discount. When you enter the coupon code You will see the discount as soon as you update the cart. The cart will also calculate real time shipping costs if your location is entered correctly. The web pages are new and you may have to refresh your web browser if you have visited the site before.

As soon as I see your post here I'll send you the the coupon code.

Last edited:

haulin

Just spent some time on the phone with Dale, what a nice guy. I really appreciate the help and guidance he gave me. I look forward to the tools coming!!

Tim Aucoin

So, tell me Tim.... who was that guy in your video ??

You mean that guy that looks 93 lbs. lighter than I was 18 months ago? That guy?? :Big Laugh:Big Laugh Yeah, that's my "twin" brother, yeah, that's who it is!! Here's a picture of us together... we kinda look alike!!

Okay, now I'm being a :thread!!! That's not like me at all. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Tim Before After.jpg
    Tim Before After.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 160

Tim Aucoin

I watched this video and I have to admit T3 you made that look like a cake walk.

Thanks! :smile: Once you use it as much as I have, it gets to be very, very easy to use. I've done up to a 4' x 8' mount single handed with the big squeegee. You definitely need a good, LEVEL table to do that size!

haulin

Placed my order and about 2 hours later it was shipped!! Now that is service! Can't wait until I get my order. Thanks Dale

haulin

Got my yard sign tools and just got to try them out. WOW, talk about making things easier!

I know I'll be ordering a a couple other things real soon.

Thanks Dale!

Do have a question...In your videos, what are you using material wise for your table tops?

And Happy 4000th post Dale!

Last edited:

prairiered

Love my Big Squeegees! Ordered them direct from Dale's website, didn't see the discount offer, but love them none-the-less!! Made what was looking like a very complicated, daunting process of laminating a 4 x 8 by hand almost effortless!! And thanks for the prompt delivery, had them here in Canada in just over a week.

Carol B.
The Edge Signs
Saskatchewan, Canada

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Love my Big Squeegees! Ordered them direct from Dale's website, didn't see the discount offer, but love them none-the-less!! Made what was looking like a very complicated, daunting process of laminating a 4 x 8 by hand almost effortless!! And thanks for the prompt delivery, had them here in Canada in just over a week.

Carol B.
The Edge Signs
Saskatchewan, Canada
You're :Welcome: & :Welcome: TO :signs101:

Got my yard sign tools and just got to try them out. WOW, talk about making things easier!

I know I'll be ordering a a couple other things real soon.

Thanks Dale!

Do have a question...In your videos, what are you using material wise for your table tops?

And Happy 4000th post Dale!
My table top is a plastic sheet on top of a leveled out peice of plywood. It really is not the ideal table top though. You need to keep in mind the static electricity problem. Your table needs to be grounded. With plastic, the ground needs to be over a large area because plastic is not a good conductor of electricity.

Wow!, 4000 posts and anounced in a tread with over 4600 visits:toasting:

mopar691

Dale, I am pulling the gun on 2 more of these, Loving the look of the new handle. Please send me your discount code

Tim Aucoin

Well, another year, another Calgary Stampede RUSH!!
Lots of banners and signs this year. On job in particular was a request for a bunch of cut vinyl signage mounted to coro. I am finding my Big Squeegee especially helpful with this and thought I'd share this little video. Mounting letters to boards that are 36" x 36".

I can't say enough about my Big Squeegees. I have around 10 of them now and am always finding new ways to us them to make life easier! :clapping:

Once I expand my shop (in the next month or two), I plan on a larger work table and probably ordering even more Big Squeegees. I'll be making a wall-mounted hanging rack just for them! :Big Laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1LwyFamGUY&feature=plcp