• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

JR's

good sale.

Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on :signs101:
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.

1. 2. 3. thats all. :U Rock: :U Rock: :U Rock:

JR

Tim Aucoin

thanks Tim, what is that thing you use to whipe the sign with?

JR

Hi JR,

It's just a sticky cloth (available at any hardware store paint section) wrapped around a piece of wood. Makes for a very quick swipe over the coro prior to mounting vinyl or a print! :thumb:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The rules have changed a little JR.

1. 2. 3. thats all. :U Rock: :U Rock: :U Rock:

JR
I reworked the web site so now all you need to do is post a message here that you want the coupon code. The coupon code gives you a 60% discount instead of the 30% regular :signs101:discount. I will use the link in your name to send you a PM with the coupon code. If you don't get the code let me know by email. Please use the coupon code soon after as I may change it from time to time for security reasons.

ironchef

Good morning sign101'ers. Is the deal on the big squeegee still on? Hopefully so. This is my post. Ill order later today

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Yes, it is still on. The order page requires a coupon code for the discount.

I will be out of town until Monday. A pm will not be answered until Monday so send an email for the coupon code.

Tony Rome

I always wondered if I could be getting my yard signs done a little faster and looking a little bit better.
I ordered a Yard Sign Tool from Dale, at a discount, on Friday, got it Saturday, just flew through 20 signs faster than ever before with no imperfections at all.

Thanks Dale!

Brad Knight

Man - Oklahoma people are awesome - I don't care what the people from the other 49 say!!! (That said, I'll be placing my order Monday Dale)

Foghorn12

been using the 56" laminator tool for a while now and love it. Need to order the yard sign squeege and maybe some more. Will order as soon as the coupon code is received. Thanks!!!
Trevor

Krittah

I reworked the web site so now all you need to do is post a message here that you want the coupon code. The coupon code gives you a 60% discount instead of the 30% regular :signs101:discount. I will use the link in your name to send you a PM with the coupon code. If you don't get the code let me know by email. Please use the coupon code soon after as I may change it from time to time for security reasons.

I've been researching your products and would like to order some. They have great reviews and I think they might just be exactly what I need to make my transfer tape application process a breeze. Please send me the 60% coupon code, thanks!
:thankyou:

Msrae

Rae
I would like a coupon code please. I have heard so many good things about this product, time for me to jump on board.