• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

JP4

The Big Squeegee looks like a must have. I do cut vinyl and I'm looking for a easier way to apply masking. I do not go larger than 24inch but I also do a lot of 8-15 inch applications. Which Big Squeegee would you guys recommend?

Thanks
JP

freebird1963

coupon code also

Hello
Like to try out these. Can I please get the code also.
Or do we just order and send email with our username and link to the post ?

Thanks
Mark

ironchef

Hey dale. Can i get the 60 percent code, please. I'm going to buy 2 of different sizes. And both with different edges. I want one for masking transfer tape on cut vinyl and one for applying printed media on substrates. Which options do you recommend? Thanks!

dirttoo

Impressed

Hey Dale, I saw your videos on The Big Squeegee. I am sold! Can you send me the 60% code. Thanks

Dennis422

I have been giving this some thought and what I have come up with will be a pretty good sale.

Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on :signs101:
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.

Purchase made.

Thanks for the deal.:thankyou:

DK

Puck

May I get the discount code please:smile:

Getting ready to order a couple of your big squeegee's.

Thanks,
Puck

grabutty

Big Squeegee may be the answer to all my prayers

This product sounds amazing. Similar to an earlier post, I could really use this for masking (up to 24"). Would definitely appreciate a coupon code. Thanks!

:U Rock: