• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

stickerman12

I have the 54" big squeege and we roll the graphic up on a tube but when it gets near the end the tube falls off the cupped cradle because it gets too light and it ruins the graphic. My employee came up with an idea to put a 3/4" x 15" piece of solid steel roll stock and it worked!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The only tool that does not apply application tape is the Laminator Tool. Even then, I get reports that the Laminator Tool works fine on application tape. I however, don't recommend it.

The Cut Vinyl Tool was designed for applying application tape on cut vinyl but it will apply graphics as well. It is the only tool that holds the roll off the graphic so it is well suited for masking delicate cut vinyl.

SameDay Signs

Ordered a 38" laminator tool 3 weeks ago and it worked so well I went and ordered myself the 50" ....After 12 4'x8' full color prints mounted on coroplast in about 1 minute each and no bubble I must say its been a life saver....Great product!

dfelty

Hey dale. I'm intersted in purchasing a 50" laminator tool and a 20" yard sign tool (for now haha). Is there anyway I could also get a code. That you so much and I can't wait to try your product.

ag529

I've got the 56" Laminator, the 38" Cradle, and the 26" Sign Tool. I love them all and am planning to order some additional sizes in the near future. The 56" Laminator is often more than I need on the smaller jobs but the weight of the tool seems to help.

One recommendation if you are ordering - add some spare cotton tape to your order as it can get dirty if it picks up any adhesive. Always a good idea to have some spare on-hand.