• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

kffernandez

hi dale!

i've ordered a couple of big squeegees from you about a year ago and i love them! now, i'll be in buffalo, NY on Oct 24th-29th for my brother's wedding... so, i hope i can order a few more from you now and get to bring them back home with me to avoid the shipping expense. :) [i'm from the philippines]

can you please PM me a code? thanks!

kelly

kffernandez

hi dave!

just got the 2 laminators that i ordered a few days ago. i wasn't around to sign for them since i was out. thank you so much for making sure that i got them before i leave this coming monday. i really do appreciate it. in case i need to add for the freight cost, pls do bill me. :)

these will be my 3rd and 4th big squeegees, and i'm sure they will continue to make my life a lot easier, and easily pay for themselves in the next few projects that i have.

thanks again!

kelly

Hill Mountain

Hi Dale,

It looks like I am finally ready to jump in and try out one of your lamination tools. Do you still have the discount code available?

We are looking for a 30" tool for applying over laminate to prints.

Thank you very much,

Marty

Hill Mountain

Thank you Dale

Thank you Dale for the discount and fast shipping. We have not had a chance to use the B-S but am sure it will be a big help for some small jobs.

Thanks again for your assistance,

Marty

visibilitees

Hey Dale, it would be great if I could get the code form you. Product looks great and am looking forward to starting with a cut vinyl and I'm sure eventually a laminator also. Thanks in advance!

DizzyMarkus

Thanks for speaking with me on the phone Dale. I have completed my order of 1x 32" lam tool and 1x 14" yard sign tool. Mine fell off the wall and broke :0( -- lost without it lol

Thank you for a great discount,
Markus

Keith Jenicek

Dale,
We have several different sizes of the Big Squeegee and they all come in handy! The smallest I have used on everything including windows and vehicles.

Thanks for the discount!

cjsigns707

hi dale, interested in purchasing some of your tools...can i get a code too?? thank you!
i've seen your vidoes and i'm excited to try them out!

Graphix Shack

Big Squeegee !!

Dale,

Im very impressed with the amount of positive feed back your product has recieved from your customers ! Im brand new to the graphics business as we just launched this year. I have never laminated anything but im excited to get your BS in my shop. Can you please email or PM the 60% off code. Im looking at the 56" , 38" lam tool , the 32" cut tool and the 26" yard....

Also can anyone give me advise if 3m 8519 lam rolls on smooth with the BS .

Thnaks !!

Brian

sethk

We are new to the sign business and really impressed by your product. Do you still provide the 60% discount?

sethk

Originally Posted by signsbydale
I have been giving this some thought and what I have come up with will be a pretty good sale.

Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.

Just got my notice that the my BS just got shipped thanks Dale.

appstro

I could not afford a laminator and I love my BS! :) Its a great help for applying vinyl to almost any job and I have used it for lamination as well!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Lol

Amazing tool, we love it!

We're not quite as good as this kid on a 4x8
I'd like to use this video as a training aide to show what you can do wrong. But then if it works, is it done the wrong way?:goodpost::thankyou:
For those that have not used the Big Squeegee, it works a lot better if the graphic is rolled up so that the graphic feeds from the bottom as it is being pushed. I was surprised that the sign was not dented from the knees. I'm too heavy to get by with that....

I've had a few complaints that there are very few videos with large prints. This video was an attempt to get a customer to do one. If anyone wants to make a professional looking video, Please get in touch. I will compensate you for your efforts. No cussing please....:popcorn: