• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

Atomic DNA

Dale, I just ran across this thread looking for a new BS. I sold mine a few months back and I need to pick up another. Can I please have the discount code? Thanks so much!

Mark

Double a21

Could I get the code also? These squeegees would be great for the big signs I've been working on. Will order more if first works out well for me.

Tim Aucoin

Like WOW!!! I think this thread should be nick-named "The Energizer Bunny Big Squeegee Thread"... it just keeps going and going and going... :Big Laugh It's fantastic to see all the support and interest in the Big Squeegee! It truly is a fantastic tool. Several fellow franchise owners up here in Canada now use the Big Squeegee and love it!! :smile:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Thanks Tim!

With the 25,000+ views it's getting up there with the most read post. I have been getting some orders from other franchise owners as well.
Like WOW!!! I think this thread should be nick-named "The Energizer Bunny Big Squeegee Thread"... it just keeps going and going and going... :Big Laugh It's fantastic to see all the support and interest in the Big Squeegee! It truly is a fantastic tool. Several fellow franchise owners up here in Canada now use the Big Squeegee and love it!! :smile:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The Big Squeegee web site is now closed to ordering.

I will accept orders for felt and handels in the web site but please go to my distributors for everything else. Codes are no longer available.

Thank you
Dale

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Does anyone know where in South Africa I can buy a Big Squeegee
I don't know of anyone in South Africa that is a distributor of the Big Squeegee. You can send an email to signsbydale@hotmail.com with a list of what you want. website is bigsqueegee.com for listed items. The sit has been closed to orders somewhat. It takes up to about 2 weeks for me to get an order out due to the closure being ignored. I hope to be able to open it back up soon. My health keeps getting in the way.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I don't know of anyone in South Africa that is a distributor of the Big Squeegee. You can send an email to signsbydale@hotmail.com with a list of what you want. website is bigsqueegee.com for listed items. The sit has been closed to orders somewhat. It takes up to about 2 weeks for me to get an order out due to the closure being ignored. I hope to be able to open it back up soon. My health keeps getting in the way.
Sorry to hear about your health, sending good wishes your way! I LOOOOOOVE my Big Squeegee! It's one of my favorite tools!