• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

ljsigns

I'm looking to get a 54" Cut Vinyl Tool. It says that it is the "jack of all trades" tool, so I'm guessing this is the best and what I would want. I basically just need it to laminate for now, but I'm always the type to buy the best for future use scenarios.

So, my two questions. Are there still discount codes available? Is this the most versatile version that you have, or is there something else I need to take a look at?

Thank you for your time!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Jack of all trades.

I'm looking to get a 54" Cut Vinyl Tool. It says that it is the "jack of all trades" tool, so I'm guessing this is the best and what I would want. I basically just need it to laminate for now, but I'm always the type to buy the best for future use scenarios.

So, my two questions. Are there still discount codes available? Is this the most versatile version that you have, or is there something else I need to take a look at?

Thank you for your time!
Yes, the codes are still available. find it in your PM's. The cut vinyl tool comes in two sizes, 26" and 32". You should look at the Laminator Tools which will laminate and mount prints and comes in the size you are looking for.

ljsigns

Yes, the codes are still available. find it in your PM's. The cut vinyl tool comes in two sizes, 26" and 32". You should look at the Laminator Tools which will laminate and mount prints and comes in the size you are looking for.

Ok, didn't realize that. Thanks a ton! I'll go ahead and buy 2 tools since I have a discount now. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Appreciate your help! :thumb:

mehroke

Need a coupon Code

I reworked the web site so now all you need to do is post a message here that you want the coupon code. The coupon code gives you a 60% discount instead of the 30% regular :signs101:discount. I will use the link in your name to send you a PM with the coupon code. If you don't get the code let me know by email. Please use the coupon code soon after as I may change it from time to time for security reasons.

Hi Dale,
I have researched your products. Your videos are very instructive. I am having difficulty achieving a bubble free transfer tape application on wall vinyl. I would gladly welcome a coupon code for your products along with a recommendation for the right product for my needs. I can print and cut upto 60" wide but I suspect that most tape applications would be much smaller in width.

Thanking you

M.S.Mehroke
Australia

kevcriswell

Dale,

Have been looking at your products for a while now. Could I go ahead and get a coupon code from you please?

Thanks,

Kevin Criswell
Aluminum Racing Products

Salmoneye

Time to add a couple of new big squeegee tools to the mix.
Code if you would. :) Not a day has gone by that I don't use one of the other ones that I have. Thanks Dale

fresh

My staff keeps asking me to get another big squeegee... They love the big one that we already have, but its often too big to deal with the smaller jobs. I would welcome a super discount code :)

Thank you!

TXFB.INS

We are to that pint the installers are fighting over who gets to use the BIG SQUEEGEES on installs,

Please send a code so we can place the order.

Thanks!

2B

Dale,

It's time for us to order more, they are a MUST HAVE for any shop

Thanks for the great tool.

When you have time we need the discount code

Wes Phifer

I want to try the Big Squeegee. Can I get the discount code please? I will be laying prints down. So I need the Laminator Tool right? Which edge should I get?

Wes Phifer

I got my Big Squeegee today. I laid down two 4' X 8' prints. I got most of the way through and it bunched a little in the middle. Any quick tips that may have caused this? I can tell the tool is going to work but the operator may need some help.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The problem is most likely from static build up.

I got my Big Squeegee today. I laid down two 4' X 8' prints. I got most of the way through and it bunched a little in the middle. Any quick tips that may have caused this? I can tell the tool is going to work but the operator may need some help.
Static electricity can be bled off the work by adding humidity or grounding the work table.

gixxer2004

Outgrew the bs yard sign, need to upgrade to a laminator.

Dale,

i have your your yard sign squeegee and use it everyday! It works great but I need to upgrade to a larger laminator. Please pm me so I can place my order.

thank you!
Ryan VanHorn