• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
:Welcome: TO :signs101:
I've been researching your products and would like to order some. They have great reviews and I think they might just be exactly what I need to make my transfer tape application process a breeze. Please send me the 60% coupon code, thanks!
:thankyou:
Codes have been sent through PM's

BlueWater84

I reworked the web site so now all you need to do is post a message here that you want the coupon code. The coupon code gives you a 60% discount instead of the 30% regular :signs101:discount. I will use the link in your name to send you a PM with the coupon code. If you don't get the code let me know by email. Please use the coupon code soon after as I may change it from time to time for security reasons.

Please send me a coupon code as well. I'm ready to place an order!

CurryPCFL

Hi Dale,
Saw the you tube videos and would like to try the Big Squeegee out. Could you please send me the promo code?

Mike

SignAnnex

Hey Dale,

I've had great success with your lamination tool. Could you please send me the coupon code so I can add to my collection.

Xcesiv

Just ordered by Big Squeegee.

I have heard a lot of good things about it.... i will give my feed back in a few weeks once i receive it and have a good practive.

Xcesiv

I reworked the web site so now all you need to do is post a message here that you want the coupon code. The coupon code gives you a 60% discount instead of the 30% regular :signs101:discount. I will use the link in your name to send you a PM with the coupon code. If you don't get the code let me know by email. Please use the coupon code soon after as I may change it from time to time for security reasons.

hi i would love the code please

if you can PM me when you can it would be appreciated

Regards

Warren

rdmdarr

Ready to place an order for a yard sign squeegee and a big laminator squeegee, if you could send me the code I would appreciate it.

:U Rock:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: to :signs101:and :thankyou: for posting.
Please send me a coupon code as well. I'm ready to place an order!

Coupon code please. Id like to try a Big Squeegee out.

Hi Dale,
Saw the you tube videos and would like to try the Big Squeegee out. Could you please send me the promo code?

Mike

I need a coupon code to order a big squeegie.
:thankyou:

Ready to place an order for a yard sign squeegee and a big laminator squeegee, if you could send me the code I would appreciate it.

:U Rock:

ezeloCreative

I need to do some laminating and I figure the Big Squeegee is the perfect tool for the job, could you please send me the coupon code.

Thanks' in advance.

-sheldon