• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee for under 20$

Baz

Seen me ... Saw me ... Had seen me ... Either way i was pretty hard to miss!
Man you guys are easy to start up little tiffs!:ROFLMAO:

Sorry i missed this thread from its start (i had a verry bad family obligation to be part of) .. I would have loved to correct FS on the initial wording in this thread since i am to, very fond of the BG and think Dale is just a great person! And kudos for FS for keeping a positive attitude all along.

We are all just a big family and we all know the crap that can come out of it! Plus you have to admit that it makes things pretty interesting :toasting:

firesignz

Celebrating 10 Years in business
OK - so after reading through this thread from the first page to the last - I found myself intrigued by what exactly this BIG SQUEEGEE thing is. Regardless of the methodology or intent of the original post or those subsequent comments - I think in the end this actually could help Dale. As someone who has been involved in advertising for quite some time (and now fairly new to the actual sign business) I will say publicity is publicity, GOOD BAD OR OTHERWISE, it still works to get your name out there.

I checked out the website and found this to be a really cool tool. It will be adding one of these to my tool order for next month.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I seed it two wif my veery own ayes, thwee. I sawed lots of people using it and then I locked myself out. That could have had haben sie makins of a severe catastrophic catastrophe had we been drinkin' less........ I tink !!

slappy

I seed it two wif my veery own ayes, thwee. I sawed lots of people using it and then I locked myself out. That could have had haben sie makins of a severe catastrophic catastrophe had we been drinkin' less........ I tink !!

you sure did lock yourself out and i got's the pic's to prove it :bushmill:

pic 1 - rex

pic 2 - T3

Last edited:

Edserv

We LOVE the Big Squeegees. Buying and using Dale's product brought shear excitement and happiness to our sign shop lives.
I've also learned that,with enough research, luck, money, and patience, you can pretty-much do anything on your own. So having said this, I prefer to promote the Big Squeegee even though you can probably try to use his intellectual property and do it yourself. And if you have the time to re-master the product, maybe you should be in a different business, or at least not share or promote something that could potentially hurt a fellow Signs101 member and sponsor.
No disrespect- I've tried to do things myself to save money, but usually when there's a company focusing on solving one of our needs, I'd prefer to pay this fee and enjoy it and focus on the other strategies of my business- like selling, marketing, finance, etc.

Good luck, thanks for posting, please don't get mad at this post! IP law is another thing we don't want to spend money on unless it's defending our IP!
Chris
Lets Go Banners

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Copies? This is the kind of stuff I have to deal with.

This distributor turned down a shipment in November of 2008 leaving me to pay nearly $400 in shipping costs. Their last shipment they received was in September of 08.

Note that the Brand of the tools in their web site is "SIGNDALE" not "Signs by Dale, Inc." or the proper "Big Squeegee" brand name.

They received (prior to 9/08) a total of 9 tools in the 3 sizes they list.

If you order from these folks, I'm not at all sure what you will get.

signmeup

This distributor turned down a shipment in November of 2008 leaving me to pay nearly $400 in shipping costs. Their last shipment they received was in September of 08.

Note that the Brand of the tools in their web site is "SIGNDALE" not "Signs by Dale, Inc." or the proper "Big Squeegee" brand name.

They received (prior to 9/08) a total of 9 tools in the 3 sizes they list.

If you order from these folks, I'm not at all sure what you will get.
They show your tools and call them "big Squeegees" on the site I saw. The "SIGNDALE" you see is probably an abbreviation from their bookkeeping software. I think you're jumping to conclusions here. Let's not burn them at the stake just yet. Except for stiffing you for shipping 2 years ago....that stinks.

I went through their online catalogue and I didn't see any sort of big squeegees for sale.

Last edited: