• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BN-20 INK CARTRIDGE ERROR NEW ECO-SOL MAX INKS

adamfromayr

On my printer it says on a small label

WH
MT
MG
DSC00318.JPG

So i thought i could add MT And didnt work

Says on versaworks WHITE and eco sol max 3 so i assume thats what was in it last? Unless thats just a default type on Versaworks

I just ordered eco-sol max 3 inks and a white so we will see if it wants to keep playing with me next week :mad:

adamfromayr

As promised guys!

Bad news: BIG NEW ISSUE!

Good new is and to help anyone in the future!
It was the INKS!

As soon as i got the ECO-SOL MAX 3 INKS 220cc IT WORKS STRAIGHT AWAY!

Nothing to do with how i loaded media etc, It was the wrong inks i put in eco-sol max 440cc inks = Load media wouldnt pass that part!

Loaded eco-sol max 3 inks 220cc with White and all working carriage moving inks now showing 80%

BAD NEWS NOW!

Will post a new topic as its unrelated to this!

Thanks for all your inputs!!!!!!!!!!

adam

Valkyriemissile

Adam, did you get this figured out? I’ve been having the same issue after trying the 440 inks (I replaced with 220 and it still says the carts are empty) and to load the media properly which it is. It’s now been a minute since the problem started but not sure where to go from here