• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Box Truck Wrap - New look!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like you are getting there.

As for my comment on the "oil in the water" the only reason it came to mind is what happened out here.
Fuel company I do work for had a marketing promo that featured a Ferrari tearing though the desert kicking up a huge wave of water. Their tag line was "waves of change"
After the terrible tsunami hit Indonesia in 04 all the water references went away and their tag line became "made to move".
I don't know if the change was a direct cause and effect but the time frame fit.

wayne k
guam usa

phototec

Hey Forge, Thanks for the expertise! Those minor adjustments look as if they could make all the difference! Now I just have to make sure my measurements are right on!!

Yes, the measurements are very important because the tolerances of the text are very close. I would make very accurate measurements of all interfering items, like the door frame, trim and hinges, etc, and either create my own full scale AI template or adjust the template you are using to be as accurate as possible, because often they are off just enough to cause you problems on the install.

grafixemporium

Nice design. Looks great. We do our best to make sure not to lose a significant part of a logo or a complete letter in various obstacles of a wrap. In this case, you could have definitely wrapped the door frames. If fact, it wouldn't be difficult or terribly costly to go back and add those frame pieces back in. On the next one, wrap the frames. They stay down just fine and the finished product looks great. I can't say we wrap the frames 100% of the time, but in situations like this I would either tweak the layout or plan on wrapping the frames.

Here's a pic of one where we wrapped the frame so we didn't lose too much.

Attachments

• 9999.jpg
    9999.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 114

Sign Works

Looks great. Can someone tell me what the name of the script font is used for the tagline? Looks very familiar but cannot seem to locate it.

Fitch

Another hour and a little paint from a master signwriter could fill all those missing letters.

Cheers - G