• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Building your own laminating table?

Geoff897

We bought our table about 12 months ago and their tables have had 2 major changes since then, Looks like each version trying to address the same issues I have raised with my table (levelling the table). From this tread earlier they told 2CT Media who purchased less than 4 weeks after I paid for mine, They advised that he won’t have any issues as he got the upgraded model (Which was a demo model). News to me that I was getting an old mode that has defected engineering issues

So it’s very clear they knew about the manufacturing defects and poor quality but continue to sell their products. They have offered $1500 as compensation but only if I delete my review from here. Not really compensation more of a cover up. If we accept the $1500 we still have a broken table/laminator which they are not willing to repair or fix.

If we manage to fix it ourselves we still have no support to buy replacement parts, So how long it last if it arrived faulty to start with? This is why we are looking at buying a machine locally and send this to the scrap yard.

As what has been said on here if you want quality and precision do not buy from china, We have wasted enough labour and material to buy the top of range machine from a well-known supplier. I wish we had been warned before buying ours Fayon machine.

A few dollars saved at the beginning will only cost you 100's hours in the future with headaches from the number of reprints WHEN it leaves bubble down your 80% completed job,