• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Card Layout

cptcorn

adad
I liked the 2nd update better, just lighten the background up a bit more and you'll be golden. 2cents, I'd even say as much as... leaving that font.

Also, you really should take a look at the rules of the site... Upload your images as attachments... So they're properly archived for people viewing this thread 8 years from now. The images wont be missing.

Dentafrice

I liked the 2nd update better, just lighten the background up a bit more and you'll be golden. 2cents, I'd even say as much as... leaving that font.

Also, you really should take a look at the rules of the site... Upload your images as attachments... So they're properly archived for people viewing this thread 8 years from now. The images wont be missing.
Oh I apologize, I'm just used to other forums. Didn't know there was specific rules for attachments, thanks!

I use a program called Tinygrab, so I don't constantly have to save files.