• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

California Dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
Here ya go, maybe you can have a happy ending now Ray.

Okay, now I am more curious, but not bi-curious. Why you would make that your avatar?. I learned nothing from the video.
Should I take this as sign of apreciation of a great who you modeled your life and business to from IT's teachings?
A Mentor possibly?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, now we have a clever little member who goes after other members, while pretending to be a good member. Is this supposed to be a guessing game ?? It's not really any fun, cause ya left so many clues, but I think I figured it out.

I just wonder if the management here, still misses you or not ??

Ray, have fun while you still can. Purposely doing what you're doing is so much fun, huh ?? Good luck.

Johnny Best

Hey Ray, I am not the one from Queen City. I draw an Ostrich to a Drag Queen and past relatives,
lowbrows.jpg
does not bother me, they are all part of the earth.

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
So, now we have a clever little member who goes after other members, while pretending to be a good member. Is this supposed to be a guessing game ?? It's not really any fun, cause ya left so many clues, but I think I figured it out.

I just wonder if the management here, still misses you or not ??

Ray, have fun while you still can. Purposely doing what you're doing is so much fun, huh ?? Good luck.
You and the other two Amigos have been down right ugly latley about anything that odes not fit your narrative even if it means disregarding scientific fact and being the Ugly Amercians
You guys think I am bad, but you are the assholes who have no understanding of what patriotism is and denigrate any respect we, as a nation once held, at every chance you. If only if was Jim Jones's Kool-Aid you have been drinking, the world might be better place.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't like ugly Americans and it has nothing to with your looks.

Well, I don't own my own shop and don't drink at my desk and play on S101 all day everyday, please start a thread teaching me how to have your lifestyle and please include a chapter of how you married a black woman and maintain the relationship while supporting Trump? I am guessing she doesn't work and has plenty time off to do plenty of "Aarrons"while you are gone from home.

Feel free to go Full RA and cry to to the mods like the snowflake you are.

Yikes..... aren't we handy with the keyboard.......?? Ya know, it's a shame, but your hatred you put forth on this site is nothing more then pent up frustrations from probably not drinking your mother's milk........ providing you weren't adopted. However, what's with bringing up past wives from a lifetime ago ?? You certainly have some issues. This odd challenging me and best all the time, seems almost erie to the extent of creepy. You definitely have your own problems. Constantly calling people names, goimg into their pasts, getting personal and just plain being rude..... and most of all disrupting (while being entertaining) is your best characteristics. For some reason, your mind me of a pimple on an elephant's butt.

Oh, and please watch your language or someone will hafta put a censor on you.

binki

How are the sign companies handling the rolling blackouts with printers shutting down.
And the wild fires raging all over. I read where Californians moving to Texas might turn it towards Biden.
We are not moving to TX but from an outage standpoint if we do get a notice of a possible shut down we assess the conditions in our area and decide if we want to shut down equipment and unplug them. So far we have not had to do that. There are 4 reasons why we would shut down, Planned Outage (we had one this year), Unplanned outage which nobody knows about until it happens (nothing we can do about it), Power Shortage where we are notified to curtail or else (Had half a dozen or more of those this summer), Preventative Power Outage where they shut down because of current conditions to prevent a downed line from causing an outage (We have had 3 notices of that this summer and expect a few more through October/November.

We are not in an area that would see many outages but many in the state are, especially in the north part.

As far as moving to TX, it is a tax thing, not weather. Top tax rate here is over $13% and taxes start at dollar 1. Plus many cities have sales tax of 10% or 11% and there are business taxes of 1% of gross in many cities including mine but it is capped at some point, plus car tax of 2% a year plus business FFE tax of 1.25% per year, plus, plus, plus. Maybe I will move!

Really the people that are moving are the ones that can work from home and have left the state to escape taxation or ones that are moving their companies for the same reason.

Hopefully that gives you a clearer picture of what we put up with here.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Raymond is a plant. Comes here to start shit and creates generic threads to start arguments. Those types don't contribute much of anything to any of the sign topics on here. They don't want to respond to sign topics because they'll been seen as the idiots they are.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A plant ?? Do you mean like poison ivy or an amorphophallus titanum ?? That one would be befitting....................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Everytime I look in at the topics, I still think of that song when I see this title........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Some say it was more of a square than a triangle. Back then, love was free...... the 60's was a lot-t-t-t-t-ta fun. Peace V

Johnny Best

Didn't they have a strange love triangle going on in the group?[/QUOTE

The tall guy with the blue shirt he had a daughter that he later had sex with. She was on that TV show with Valeri Bertanelli as her sister.and they lived with the single mom who the maintenance guy was always hitting on. The overweight girl, Mamma Cass was in love with the other guy but that's as far as I go with that group.
And my prayers go out to the people of CA because of fires earthquakes and Democrates that tax you to death on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.