• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can anyone blow this up and actually make out what it says?

SD&F

I am so sorry to hear that happened to you.
We had both of our cooling units lifted a few months back. The police said that it was all the crack heads selling the copper. The units were right out front and under lights.
They are pretty bal-sy I would say. The insurance compnay repalced the units recently and it's 50 degress out now. It's just disturbing. GOOD LUCK, I would like to hear that soemone caught a theif.

SD&F

I am so sorry to hear that happened to you.
We had both of our cooling units lifted a few months back. The police said that it was all the crack heads selling the copper. The units were right out front and under lights.
They are pretty bal-sy I would say. The insurance compnay repalced the units recently and it's 50 degress out now. It's just disturbing. GOOD LUCK, I would like to hear that someone caught a theif.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think it will matter much if you figure out what the sweatshirt says or not. Police can not make arrests if the video is out of focus too much. There is an actual speed [which then equates to dpi settings] you are supposed to set your camera at in order for the police to take action. Yours is clearly set too fast.

Take it from someone who has had their home ransacked once, their shop once and their truck twice.

Police will give you a lota lip service, but today, they are so understaffed, they can't go on clues this bad. Unless you had them lift prints or leave something behind, you're probably just gonna have to move on.

I would however, get yourself a carry on and a concealed license. My wife just added a .38 Bodyguard to her collection and it's a sweet gun and comes with a laser built in. I've shot it and so has she and it's very easy to handle.

You've just become a statistic and now that you've been hit and hardly anything taken, consider yourself lucky and warned. Now you can mark your glass and doors appropriately with S&W warning guards.

g&eprinting

Ummmmm nothing else is going down unless you put those pics up on the news and least get a thousand copies of a poster made and plaster them around and guilt and snitches set in and they might turn themselves or friends in. Someone wil recognize and tell so fast.

g&eprinting

The sweatshirt is not doing much. Someone might recognize him by his sneakers check other cameras in your area. 7/11 other stores they drove by to get there where would they have parked.

slappy

I'm better today. Still a little freaked out. I watched our "robbery video" over and over again yesterday looking for anything i may have missed.

I scanned the Etnies site yesterday and American Eagle and Aeropostal sites in hopes to finding a match, nothing.

I'm wired different. I let things bother me. I asked my mom yesterday for advice to leave it go since she has... she told me you just do. I tried..I still woke up clinching my teeth and thinking about the screen shots i took of him.

I'd love to catch these lowlifes. Saturday when i was leaving here, i passed a walker on the road and he got my blood pressure up. I had to turn around and view him again cause he was just interesting. Wearing white hoodie with guns, brass knuckles and all things bad printed everywhere in it. Who TF wears crap like that?? I really had to convience myself the 3rd time i drove past him not to run him over. lol

Oh welll... time will heal. Got a radio today. Getting better.

It just saddens me other business that have been broken into also this past few weeks are not working together. The police seem to be doing nothing... I'd personally like to see what clues have been found and other footage from the other stores and work with them to catch the jerks... Maybe i should be the one to step up and assemble something and chit chat over coffee and some donuts and come up with a system. Maybe thats what i need to do.

Thanks everybody for your eyes in trying to make out the shirt. I greatly appreciate it:U Rock:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
All I can say is 'REWARDs' work the best in catching thieves.

A girlfriend turned her boyfriend in for a $2,000 reward when our house was robbed. I forgot both my old house and our present house were robbed.

We found out some of the stuff was fenced at a pawn shop in town and the reward was posted and within 2 days the guy was caught. Then while transporting him, he somehow got away and fled over the state lines. He was wanted on several charges throughout different states included armed robbery. Never heard from that sucker again.

If ya really want some protection... get yourself the 'Governor'. Not the guy in Harrisburg, but the S&W answer to the Taurus 'Judge'. That'll do some real damage and it helps when you let people know you're sporting it around.

Good luck and it will just be another peg in the walk of life to get you further ahead............

Here are 3 titles of stories in the DFW area in the last 10 days or so...

Dallas homeowner shoots intruders; one dead

FW Police Officers Watch As Citizens Chase, Shoot Suspects

Southeast Dallas woman shoots, kills burglar at her home

slappy

THEY CAUGHT TWO OF THE BASTARDS as of yesterday! but didn't have enough evidence to hold them!

Another business had their meter yanked and alarm was sounded. Police came and seen a car behind a dumpster. They called the tow truck (whom i letter) and the two actually had the nerve to walk up on the tow truck while the police were there. Guns were drawn by the police and the tow driver said it was like being in a movie. Said that they were in the woods looking for mary jane! Yeah,40 degrees out and been raining here all week from Sandy looking for marijuana in the woods. Yeah, that makes sense.

Today the police came up for my surveillance footage. Said they got the 3rd guy too. Turns out he bought a stolen flat screen from the two and then got it stolen off him the next night! Police said it will be interesting tonight, hopefully the 3rd guy talks more. And hopefully i'll find out more in the a.m.

Praying that they have enough to book them!

I went up to see the car yesterday and recognized it from the projects behind our building. Guess there was clothes and a Milwaukee sawzall in the trunk, i seen a bag of marijuana in there too... Salutes to the police in our area! I couldn't be happier! I think they have broken into about 10 - 15 businesses so far, same way, tearing the power meter off the building, police say they are all the same.

Guess the kid laughed when the police said they have camera footage of them.... glad we had the camera's.

mopar691

Sweet!!! That has to be a good feeling, I am honestly excited for you!!

Hope the rest of everything forward goes well.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Zoom out instead and you may notice a logo or shape you recognize. Zooming out will concentrate the blobs. I agree with others that whoever did this was familiar with your operations.

Can you determine by referencing known items in the foreground and background the persons height? Also if you have video and not just stills you may notice a mannerism or gesture either immediately or later on if they ever show their face in the store again.

slappy

thank you guys.. yeah, i'm hoping they got busted tonight. The police officer has my security camera software and a disc i burned him.... so i'll see him again.
starting to feel like normal again. Got the last of the 3 doors that were damaged replaced today, and also updated are alarm with a infrared monitor (no mice will set it off!) and I re-lettered our front french door lettering. I figured since i had to do one window, why not do both, so I updated the look and it turned out great! Just need to paint the doors and were done.
Also got the security cameras working again online so i can watch at home if needed. Today was a busy day!

slappy

and just a side note to everyone that has read my thread. You can call your power company and they can put a case around your powermeter to prevent it being jacked off your building killing all your power like what happened to ours. These guys were young and had the guts to do it to not only our business but alot more without injury or being zapped. Just wanted to let you all know. Better then the idea of barbwire and a beartrap like we wanted to do lol

phototec

Attachments

• $10,000 Reward.jpg
    $10,000 Reward.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 97

Ragin Cajun

We talked about posting a reward to the conviction.
I'm sure $1000 my get a few tips. Especially if they are from the nearby projects. I'm sure people will talk eventually. Holidays are coming up and people need $$$.

You can't change what has happened...It could have been much worse.

Why don't you take that $1000 and buy a better camera?

You could also install some motion lights inside that would come on automatically. Place the motion light behind the camera...so when it comes on they look into the lens. maybe a siren or horn connected to the motion.

Better lighting will get a better image. You could setup a camera system so you could view on your computer at home.

If they pull the meter..you can still have lights if you have a battery backup like used on computers.

Ragin Cajun

This camera is a bad boy....made for outdoors....you can get the smaller version for inside.

it is a 360 degree camera.

You can work it from home.

There was one setup on a 3 story building downtown.

It was connected to the Chamber's website.

I actually got on the website and zoomed and panned it before.

There was a guy sitting at a red light...I zoomed in really close and could read the time on his watch.

They do sell a smaller version.

http://products.boschsecurity.us/en...04782987-CATM2d30e72d0d20a2c1196a796b740c7ce5

Im just going to say this those guys look like they new your facility, they keep looking at your camera they knew where all of them were they cut your power sounds to me like you may know these crooks man....just a guess i know everytime i have dealt with theft like this it has been someone you know and would least expect.