• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Can you email me the file?"

anotherdog

Hey, there is a local guy around here that sells 1000 cards (in FULL COLOR) for $48.
It must be true, I saw it on a bandit sign.

My only problem is local people think his cards are the same quality as mine...until they get the $48 cards.

$175 is a fair price especially with design.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Perhaps pricing is different where I am from

must be, our outlet mall right on the boarder has about 95% canadian customers!

love it though, our county makes a killing @ 8% sales tax

Circleville Signs

It's all in how you package things.....At least that is my experience.

We have a package where we do full CIP package including logo design, stationary/envelope design, business card design, and this package includes 1000 business cards, 500 pieces of stationary and 500 envelopes.

Cost? - $599.00

allamericantrade

The price also includes design/layout and all file preparation and color settings. So if you feel that all of this for $175.00 for 500 cards (which are a very important part of one's overall business presentation)QUOTE]

With that being said, the artwork is his and should be mailed no issues. I was for additional price until this point.

weaselboogie

While I agree with not giving the design away, that's a poor comparison. With that logic, you're not giving him the design, but giving him the actual design SOFTWARE.