• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cappy Birthday

Rodi

I know a person who would love to be a member again on His Birthday,

So CAPPY BIRTHDAY to You!

PS I should have posted this in NHB so he would not see this.

Pat Whatley

I keep asking Stacey to re-instate him....it's not like he's not coming by anyway.

It's Christmas, the economy is in the tank, we need some entertainment around here besides Mosh.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I keep asking Stacey to re-instate him....it's not like he's not coming by anyway.

It's Christmas, the economy is in the tank, we need some entertainment around here besides Mosh.

Yes you do... as do some others... it runs about 50/50 on the "want him back" vs the "bring him back and I'm gone" mentalities...

I have to ask... What the hell is the fascination with Cappy???

TheSnowman

Mark, you've been gone too long, check out Mosh's posts...he'll entertain you ALL WEEK with lowball pricing.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
guido.gif
Mosh = Cappy? Hmmmmm

Pat Whatley

What the hell is the fascination with Cappy???

It's been kind of quiet around here lately. The only excitement is the occassional "driving a combine drunk to eat possum at my baby mama's house" that Mosh makes and the obligatory Sergio update.

You need something to monitor anyway, I know you and Fred are sitting around bored. :ROFLMAO:

Fred's got a point...has anybody ever seen Mosh and Cappy at the same time? Or Mosh, Cappy, and Norm Abrams? Hmmmm.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Mosh and Cappy are entirely different for many reasons. Other than being funny, Mosh hasn't really committed any crimes or back-pedaled statements. I'm being kind because although I like Cappy, I think he's had too many chances and failed miserably and has had his two strikes.

It's a shame, but we can't go around letting people back in just because we have a change of heart, if not everyone feels the same. If others don't respect the fact that they are responsible for their actions and behave on a m normal manner, than why have any rules at all ??

Maybe I need to do a search as to what crimes hes commited... Or can Gino elaborate. Either way, people do change over time. But again, thats just me.

Jillbeans

The other day I was in Kmart smelling Old English soap on a rope and reminiscing about Norm.
(sniff)
And I don't think I would invite someone back in who started their own forum and also allegedly used someone's photos as their own, even if it is their birthday.
Mosh can be as irritating as a front wedgie but is basically harmless.
Next thing ya know someone will be pining for S&F's prose.
Love....Jill

Rodi

Stacy, while I disagree with Cappy and he really did do wrong stuff, he is a nice guy… and Geeze he really only Inherited 201, from a reinstated 101er… LOL. I only started the thread because he asked me on FaceBook.

What a Soapopera… for signs "As the World Kerns."

Bigdawg

Just Me
He didn't inherit anything... he made an offer and bought the signs201.com name when that reinstated 101er deleted the original site...

We all make choices... and there are always consequences... I could care less about the signs201 thing... but I do care about the disruption and problems that Cappy seemed to generate on this site. Just my personal opinion and not reflective of anything else...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Maybe I need to do a search as to what crimes hes commited... Or can Gino elaborate. Either way, people do change over time. But again, thats just me.

Gino doesn't have to elaborate. Gino didn't say Cappy was convicted or even accused of crimes. He said Mosh hasn't committed any crimes or back-pedaling. The only thing I said about Cappy is that he failed miserably as a member in good standing.... twice.
The same can be said for other ex-members, but why talk about that which is of no concern of ours. It was done. It was done with each and every members best interest in mind and I think we should set a precedence or standard for other new and old members by sticking to our guns.

There is only so much tolerance an administrator or owner can use when trying to keep outrageous members in check. Fred here does a marvelous job and gives everyone plenty of rope. In fact, he gives too much sometimes, because he is overly fair when it comes to free speech. He does however, have the end say in all things here at 101.

I would suggest to anyone wanting to have dialog with Cappy, S&F, Thatgirl, Roger or any other lost soles to go look them up on face book and check out their contact information and do it on your own time. Give them as much rope as you wish and go from there.