Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cappy Birthday

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Rodi, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Rodi

Rodi Very Active Member

Aug 3, 2007
    I know a person who would love to be a member again on His Birthday,

So CAPPY BIRTHDAY to You!

PS I should have posted this in NHB so he would not see this.

Tags:
  2. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    el oh el

3. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    I keep asking Stacey to re-instate him....it's not like he's not coming by anyway.

It's Christmas, the economy is in the tank, we need some entertainment around here besides Mosh.

4. high impact

high impact Very Active Member

I agree, put him on probation for his birthday and lets see how he behaves...we could all use the laughs.

5. weaselboogie

weaselboogie Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Us
    Veto!

6. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Yes you do... as do some others... it runs about 50/50 on the "want him back" vs the "bring him back and I'm gone" mentalities...

I have to ask... What the hell is the fascination with Cappy???

7. omgsideburns

Apr 15, 2008
    Columbus, OH

probably the same reason everyone got mindfreaked about prowraps, and now mosh.

8. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Mark, you've been gone too long, check out Mosh's posts...he'll entertain you ALL WEEK with lowball pricing.

9. high impact

high impact Very Active Member

Who is Mosh?

WOW! I HAVE been gone a long time! My, my how time flies...

10. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    [​IMG] Mosh = Cappy? Hmmmmm

11. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    It's been kind of quiet around here lately. The only excitement is the occassional "driving a combine drunk to eat possum at my baby mama's house" that Mosh makes and the obligatory Sergio update.

You need something to monitor anyway, I know you and Fred are sitting around bored. :ROFLMAO:

Fred's got a point...has anybody ever seen Mosh and Cappy at the same time? Or Mosh, Cappy, and Norm Abrams? Hmmmm.

12. miguelon.lizarraga

miguelon.lizarraga Active Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Is mosh still around?

13. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Mosh and Cappy are entirely different for many reasons. Other than being funny, Mosh hasn't really committed any crimes or back-pedaled statements. I'm being kind because although I like Cappy, I think he's had too many chances and failed miserably and has had his two strikes.

It's a shame, but we can't go around letting people back in just because we have a change of heart, if not everyone feels the same. If others don't respect the fact that they are responsible for their actions and behave on a m normal manner, than why have any rules at all ??

14. TheSnowman

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Norm is too smart to be Mosh.

15. miguelon.lizarraga

miguelon.lizarraga Active Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Maybe I need to do a search as to what crimes hes commited... Or can Gino elaborate. Either way, people do change over time. But again, thats just me.

16. Norm Abram

Norm Abram Member

Dec 29, 2008
    I'm here, then I'm gone... except for the faint whif of old spice and laquer.

17. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    The other day I was in Kmart smelling Old English soap on a rope and reminiscing about Norm.
    (sniff)
    And I don't think I would invite someone back in who started their own forum and also allegedly used someone's photos as their own, even if it is their birthday.
    Mosh can be as irritating as a front wedgie but is basically harmless.
    Next thing ya know someone will be pining for S&F's prose.
    Love....Jill

18. Rodi

Rodi Very Active Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Stacy, while I disagree with Cappy and he really did do wrong stuff, he is a nice guy… and Geeze he really only Inherited 201, from a reinstated 101er… LOL. I only started the thread because he asked me on FaceBook.

What a Soapopera… for signs "As the World Kerns."

19. omgsideburns

Apr 15, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    It's called a "Melvin."

20. TheSnowman

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Kinda like he asked "that one guy" to do when he made his first post?

We always called them Veggies when it was a girl.

21. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    He didn't inherit anything... he made an offer and bought the signs201.com name when that reinstated 101er deleted the original site...

We all make choices... and there are always consequences... I could care less about the signs201 thing... but I do care about the disruption and problems that Cappy seemed to generate on this site. Just my personal opinion and not reflective of anything else...

22. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Gino doesn't have to elaborate. Gino didn't say Cappy was convicted or even accused of crimes. He said Mosh hasn't committed any crimes or back-pedaling. The only thing I said about Cappy is that he failed miserably as a member in good standing.... twice.
    The same can be said for other ex-members, but why talk about that which is of no concern of ours. It was done. It was done with each and every members best interest in mind and I think we should set a precedence or standard for other new and old members by sticking to our guns.

There is only so much tolerance an administrator or owner can use when trying to keep outrageous members in check. Fred here does a marvelous job and gives everyone plenty of rope. In fact, he gives too much sometimes, because he is overly fair when it comes to free speech. He does however, have the end say in all things here at 101.

I would suggest to anyone wanting to have dialog with Cappy, S&F, Thatgirl, Roger or any other lost soles to go look them up on face book and check out their contact information and do it on your own time. Give them as much rope as you wish and go from there.