• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cappy Birthday

totalimage

It might be best to keep quiet here but those who know me know I wont. I have shown my opinion on this board and argued with some people on here. But I will say (I know it is coming) We work with S&F on a daily basis. I find him to be very professional when the time is needed and very friendly. We have been doing jobs for certain clients together for about a year now. I will say not one complaint about his work ethics at all. He is young and still a kid but his work ethics are outstanding. I know for some of you it is hard to believe and I don't want to be crapped on for saying it. Do I agree he got carried away on the forum..Yes ...But I would make him a business partner in a minute.....Not get off the floor and stop laughing because I am totally sincere in what I say....And to tell you the truth he is not on this board at all even under my name or another name.

Bigdawg

Just Me
It might be best to keep quiet here but those who know me know I wont. I have shown my opinion on this board and argued with some people on here. But I will say (I know it is coming) We work with S&F on a daily basis. I find him to be very professional when the time is needed and very friendly. We have been doing jobs for certain clients together for about a year now. I will say not one complaint about his work ethics at all. He is young and still a kid but his work ethics are outstanding. I know for some of you it is hard to believe and I don't want to be crapped on for saying it. Do I agree he got carried away on the forum..Yes ...But I would make him a business partner in a minute.....Not get off the floor and stop laughing because I am totally sincere in what I say....And to tell you the truth he is not on this board at all even under my name or another name.

Then it really is too bad that he couldn't have used some of that professionalism here...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
total.....

I'm sure you mean well and possibly S&F is a good person in real life, but cyber muscles and cyber mouths need to be stopped when they are as disruptive as his and Cappy's were.

However, just read your signature quote and pay special attention to your last line and maybe you'll understand better how most of us think.

totalimage

I Myself do not know what Cappy did. I have conversed with him on the phone before and thought he was a decent person. But God ,Fred and Bigdawg are probably the people to ask.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, rather than getting the short version and airing dirty laundry out here and bad mouthing someone whom even isn't here anymore.... I would suggest to you Mosh to look it up [101's search features] and read some old threads. They should all still be there... at least the ones that weren't deleted for total and complete dumbness, vulgarity and downright rudeness.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I Myself do not know what Cappy did. I have conversed with him on the phone before and thought he was a decent person. But God ,Fred and Bigdawg are probably the people to ask.

Not sure why you and others feel this is necessary.

Cappy and Sign&Frame were posting totally unwanted and unneeded banter here to the tune of several hundred posts a day. they were both asked to tone it down. Numerous complaints were lodged and many members went away as a result.

The final straw came when a member called Cappy out for populating his website with photos of signs not made by him but which implied they were his work. One or more of the photos belonged to the member who called him out.

Once banned, Cappy and Sign&Frame registered again and/or used pre-planted registrations to continue the disruptions. The result was a change in our screening procedures that adds to our workload significantly. Following that, Cappy purchased the domain name of Signs201.com and opened a website to trade on our success.

Now please explain to me why this discussion continues or anyone feels the need to stick up for Cappy at the expense of the many members he offended.