• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap wrap company van critique please

TheSnowman

I didn't even see anything at first because I thought it was Camo...I was like, woh, that camo is so good, I don't see ANYTHING, but then once everyone said birds...it because glorious.

Idea Design

The professor said to us, "If you use the words cheap, budget, affordable, discount...yadayada...you are asking the customers to think less of the product."

Sooo...in an industry where we aspire to BUILD profit margins...why tell the customer that you are cheap thus promoting a thought process that directs the customer to find a supplier who is quality at an inexpensive price because THEIR BRAIN is telling them that you are cheap...low price = low quality.

This is why daily attendance is a requirement for me at s101. You blink and miss some very funny goings-on.

LOL

signmeup

Fonts...if they are not Adobe, ITC, Linotype, Agfa or typefaces developed by the MASTERS...avoid them. DO NOT PROMOTE your business using SCHLUB fonts.
I gotta get me that George Takei laugh sound bite. Here's another perfect spot for it.

subipower757

Needs a company fax number in alternating comic sans lettering in the primary color and it's eye bleeding inducing contrasting color. That will bring in so many customers that you will need to order a lot more 3 year calendared vinyl.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I think it is exactly what your customers will be looking for. Screw that whole legibility thing - highly overrated. Go for EFFECT!!!

But I am sorely disappointed in the glaring lack of photoshop filter effects... you can't really be a cheap wrap company if you don't know how to bevel and emboss...

GypsyGraphics

staaaaaaacy... wraps is misbehaving again!
i knew nothing about this chit!
okay maybe i knew... but i had nothing to do with it, i swear!

CheapVehicleWrap

The professor said to us, "If you use the words cheap, budget, affordable, discount...yadayada...you are asking the customers to think less of the product."

Sooo...in an industry where we aspire to BUILD profit margins...why tell the customer that you are cheap thus promoting a thought process that directs the customer to find a supplier who is quality at an inexpensive price because THEIR BRAIN is telling them that you are cheap...low price = low quality.

While you may believe that "CHEAP" doesn't accurately represent our cheap and shoddy workmanship, I need to explain further.

15 years ago we had a 3x4 banner made with the cheap name. It's still in our showroom to this day. So you can see why the name is set in stone.

ionsigns

:Oops: I get it now. This post was INTENDED TO BE funny. Next time I will be faster on the uptake when I read A POST THAT IS IS INTENDED HUMOR and it will help me imagine that it REALLY IS funny...key word...imagine. HaHa he he ho ho...:flamey:

Time to get back to important business like taking a crap!

CheapVehicleWrap

:Oops: I get it now. This post was INTENDED TO BE funny. Next time I will be faster on the uptake when I read A POST THAT IS IS INTENDED HUMOR and it will help me imagine that it REALLY IS funny...key word...imagine. HaHa he he ho ho...:flamey:

Time to get back to important business like taking a crap!

Son, there is NOTHING funny about Cheap Wraps. This is serious chit.