• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap wrap company van critique please

Bigdawg

Just Me
staaaaaaacy... wraps is misbehaving again!
i knew nothing about this chit!
okay maybe i knew... but i had nothing to do with it, i swear!

I can't control him.. or you for that matter... and I KNOW better than to think you knew nothing about this... you kids will have to deal with it yourselves :noway:

and you really need to get a phone with a QR code reader :Big Laugh

jc1cell

15 years ago we had a 3x4 banner made with the cheap name. It's still in our showroom to this day. So you can see why the name is set in stone.

Even that made it to this thread....gotta love this bunch here on S101.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Quiet you. I had your soup all nice and hot. Now it's outside in 45 degree weather waitin for ya. If she caught on, there would be no more secrets.

But... but... but... I LIKE GG... and just want her to have the latest technology....

ans since it's so hot down here in Florida... some lovely cooled soup would be delicious...

GypsyGraphics

Would those be your new big boy pants?

you betcha... and they're working already. just had to walk around in them a little... b!tchie like, to get them to work.

turns out i don't need an iPhone 4... just need to update my OS to 4.

any minute now

attachment.php

Sync.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GypsyGraphics

yep.... aaaaannnnnnyyyy minute now.

hurry.... i can't hold this b!tchie stance much longer (hands balled up into two little fists, planted on my hips and doing the inpatient b!tchie foot tapping thing) scary huh

Last edited by a moderator:

GypsyGraphics

you no wanna know. it's what would happen if you shut the phone off right now.

geee... i coulda used that bit of info 2 minutes ago!!!!

jumped over to see why it was taking so long... didn't seem to be making any progress. i guess i shouldn't have been messing around here while the sync was in progress.

i must have done that dumb brick thing... had to cancel it and move it to another mac.