• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap wrap company van critique please

Gino

Premium Subscriber
you betcha... and they're working already. just had to walk around in them a little... bitchy like, to get them to work.

turns out i don't need an iPhone 4... just need to update my OS to 4.

any minute now

View attachment 62997

Hey-y-y-y................... you can't fool me. That's one of them that new cheap home-baby monitors for the DIY'ers.

We were all just talking about this in that other thread and it appears it's true afterall.

gg ultrasound.jpg

iSign

hmmm,
if you aim your QR scanner sideways while touching your transistor radio to your tinfoil hat, you can see the dasterdly duo in their den of deceit, spawning their next diabolical drama, soon to be hatched into a deadly deity...

Bigdawg

Just Me
You are officially out of the club iSign... wrapsX3 - we have got to get a new secret handshake now...

CheapVehicleWrap

are you really going to make me wait for this????
just tell me what's in the dumb QR thing!!!!

It's all in the hunt. It's not my avitar she was referring to, it's buried deep inside some thread from over a week ago. Now, if you had been reading carefully you would have caught it like all your friends did :) I'm going to create you a special present later tonight to make up for everything and get some brownie points on retainer so when you do find out...

iSign

You are officially out of the club iSign... wrapsX3 - we have got to get a new secret handshake now...

hey, there's no sense baring all if it isn't supposed to go viral around the world now is there? how did i know that was a proprietary glimpse I stumbled upon when my scanner broke through the worm hole in the time space continuim...