• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cheapy cheapy very cheapy guy

J

john1

Get someone to call him and say "i have some vinyl letters that i removed but the glue isn't off, How much can you remove it for me for since i seen you removing yours"

Jillbeans

And he is probably patting himself on the back right about now because he saved himself fifty bucks! Dumb@ss!

J

john1

Heck, this job is like one i seen today.

A customer wanted some 3x2' coro signs with a full color mounted. I told him $72.00 each a few weeks ago and he said he could get it much cheaper.

Went by today on my way back to my house and seen a lovely dry erase board with SALE writing on it in a dry erase pen. Classic.

ProWraps

well, now that he knows how to do it... i see a competitor in your area. plumbing and decals. its a natural fit.

skyhigh

So whats next??? Don't suppose he will walk back in for a quote to re-letter it?

Give him the quote, then tell him one of your services when lettering a truck is FREE removal of the old.

Damn man, you should have told me you were going to get new graphics the FIRST time you came in. :ROFLMAO:

"Deposit Please"

Award

and the award goes to........

Attachments

• my pee cup .jpg
    my pee cup .jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 121

andy

Is this guy one of your neighbours? Judging by the amount of photographs I'm guessing you and the plumber guy both share the same industrial estate.

On our estate it's share and share a like.... people are doing favours and freebies for each other all the time. If your neighbours are all in different industries it's amazing how much money you can save by doing favours for each other.

In my experience people are nice by nature.... if you help someone out they will remember you and will be happy to repay the kindness you showed them. Next time you need some plumbing work done you might find you've missed a trick by not having a favour to call in from the plumbing guy round the corner.

CheapVehicleWrap

In my experience people are nice by nature.... if you help someone out they will remember you and will be happy to repay the kindness you showed them. Next time you need some plumbing work done you might find you've missed a trick by not having a favour to call in from the plumbing guy round the corner.

You obviously haven't been to the US. Unfortunately it just doesn't work that way here.

Jillbeans

I would never wanna barter with this guy.
His idea of plumbing probably involves lots of duct tape and possibly aerosol sprayfoam insulation.

JasperST

I'll bet he charges at least 50 bucks just to show up. But a plumber (or anyone) with that kind of spare time is a bad sign.