• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check from scammer PART 2

weaselboogie

Attachments

• dishwasher.jpg
    dishwasher.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 112

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Mister Whatley,

Somewhere in this thread we were threatened with an Elvis impersonation.
We are waiting!

Chriswagner92

Thats good stuff pat. I actually had a scam call today, well my father, got a call and the guy said he was so so sherfiff from the Niagara falls PD and he had Me in jail. He needed a check for $2500 to bail Me out. He then hung up and called me, "no, no I am right here, in washington state. So he called the guy back and said who are you? and he said "Shut up" and hung up the phone. My father called the actual Niagara falls PD and told them what was going on and that he had a phone number for these guys, and they said "yeah it happens". Seems like the authorities are not even bothering with this crap. You know you might see this as a waste of your time pat, but you are wasting this guys time too, which is good. Keep up the posts
this actually happened to my girlfriends grandparents, except they said that they were her brother, and at like 2 am so it worked. Her grandpa called her dad up asking for money to get out or whatever and after it was all said and done, her dad goes to her grandpa, "What did he call you when you picked up". at that point her grandpa basically went "sh*t, he called me grandpa".....the grandkids all call him pepaw.