• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check from scammer PART 2

CES020

Maybe Rev. Anthony will send him a check for several thousand dollars over what he's due, then Rev. Anthony can ask him to cash the check and take some money for his troubles and send him the overage back?

weaselboogie

How long does a fake check take to bounce? Surely, he knows he's on a small window before you get a call from your bank that it was fake and bounced , that is, of course, if it were actually deposited.

Pat Whatley

Who knows. This is the same guy who sent me a second check after I told him I couldn't send the money from the first one Western Union.

Border

Now you can have the reverend send him a box full of fake money from a fake address.
You should take the photo of that woman in canada and drop her into a photo next to you and tell him thanks for introducing the two of you. Send him a wedding invitation!

-A Fake photo of "you", of course...

Last edited:

weaselboogie

Attachments

• immels.jpg
    immels.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 74

Pat Whatley

THE REV. ANTHONY REPLIES TO THE SCAMMER

Mr. Baugh,
It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my friend. I have the distinct feeling we may be kindred spirts and perhaps we can develop a mutually beneficial relationship from this.

I spoke at great length with the person you call "Pat" tonight and he is very concerned about the situation he finds himself in. To help you understand I'm going to have to tell you a bit about who you are dealing with.

"Pat"s real name, and you must never let him know that you have this information, is Abe Froeman. Yes, the same Abe Froeman you've heard of in movies and television, Abe Froeman, the sausage king of Chicago. It took me years of gathering bits and pieces of information to finally figure that out.

Mr. Froeman is one of America's richest businessmen however due to his failing mental health he no longer has complete control of his finances. His investment brokers and accountants handle most of his wealth. When he told you he did not have the cash he was not kidding, he has to go through them for everything.

Now, let's discuss the money. Mr. Baugh, I have read through the emails you've sent him. I've examined the photocopy of the money order and the check you've sent him and there's only one conclusion...Mr. Baugh, you are a con man. The money order is a fake, the check is on a non-existant account. I see what you were trying to do, and you would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for my weekly phone call to Abe last week when I convinced him to send me the money.

Mr. Baugh, I think the two of us should have a discussion because I met Mr. Froeman several years ago when I attempted something very, very similar to what you have tried. The difference is that I succeeded where you have failed. We should talk because I think if we work together we can do much, much better than the "donations" he's been sending me for years.

If you understand what I am trying to tell you Mr. Baugh then please bear with me while I ask you a few questions. I must know a little more about who I am dealing with before I can trust you with the details of my plans. Mr. Baugh, I need a better name for you that Baugh Baugh. I also want to know where you actually reside. You've offered up several city addresses, none of them appear to be real. I'm guessing you're somewhere overseas, as am I, perhaps we're closer than we know. So please, tell me who you are and where you are, with as much or as little detail as you're willing to share.

I look forward to hearing from you, we have much to discuss!
Anthony.

SignManiac

Pat, he won't buy that. Your grammar and spelling are too good for a reverend from Nairobi.
He will be on to you, guaranteed!

Bradster941

Does it cost (You) money to send something Western Union or can you send it COD ?

If COD, then at the conclusion of this send him a penny, (as a good faith token), and promise the remainder balance of $13,000.oo will be sent next week..
Then do it it again to cost him money...

iSign

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: quit your day job dude... this hobby should be getting you rich!!!

tyzero

This is EPIC!!!!!!!

"i feel like crying for what you did but tears aint rolling down"

That is Awesome! Abe Froemam :ROFLMAO:

Love this thread

letterman7

Nigerian scammers have a week dedicated just to "Pat"....
When scammers get an email from "Pat", they have to fight off the sudden urge to thank him...

Pat Whatley

Well, I think this has about run it's course. We'll see.

EMAIL FROM SCAMMER
Hello pat.
im still not happy with you pat.
i Receive a mail from the Rev,but Im less concern about what he told me on the email he sent to me.
Hopefully i will not like to deal with him directly because i don't know that Rev.
even my client and the FBI called me today about the complain i laid but i told them to exercise more little patient that you have promise to send the money on Monday?
but what if you didn't pay the money on Monday?
please lets solve this matter amicably,we don't need to go too far.
i dont want it to turn in to a saga,i don't want you to be stressed out about this matter.
i would give you a chance to pay the money twice,i know what the market is about right now.but you have to try and raise that money on Monday.
you can deal with the Rev because you have got a good relationship with him.
Im only going to deal with you pat.
please let me know what you think.
i would like to read from you soon.