• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check from scammer PART 2

Pat Whatley

Well, waited all day for a response and figured he at least bothered to look up the Dagoba System.

Nope....Baugh is back, this time with responses to me and the Rev.

SCAMMER TO REV, ANTHONY AND THE ORPHANS
Hello Rev. Anthony
How are you sir?
Mr pat asked me to contact you about the money he sent to you to help the orphanage home.
Im sorry we would like to have the money back because it belongs to us,it is not mr pats money.
my client also need help and she needs money in canada
i want you to help me send some money back to me
even if you cant send everything at least you can transfer 1000$ back to pat so my client can also have some money to take care of his son and pay some bills.
im not the one that transfer the money to you but mr pat asked me to contact you Ok.
please bear with Rev ,i also like the idea of helping the orphanage but my client needs assistance too.
so please send some money back to mr pat and you can keep the rest.
Thank you sir.
hope to read from you.

SCAMMER TO ME
Hello pat.
how are you?
i have sent an email to the Rev anthony and i do send you a copy.
hope you receive it.
you shouldn't have transfer some ones money to the person you dont even know.
this is unfair and i know God almighty is looking at you.
many people may not know what you did is wrong but your conscience will keep telling you this is a big sin.
what you did is good to donate to the orphanage but it must be your own money,not some one else money.
what makes you think you are going to have the money back today.
look at the problem you are causing for yourself and even me too.
i have been honest with you and i ave trust in you but you betray me pat.
i feel like crying for what you did but tears aint rolling down.
Im feeling the pain in me because of your betrayal and i also feels for my dear client.
you know the money is not petty,why do you have to do this to us?
you have to take things into consideration before you do take decision.
you make me feel sick friend.
I will tell you later about the new apartment but now you know what is at stake.
lets solve this first Ok.
please get in touch with me.
Have a nice day.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
To bad this year's Emmys have already been given out, it would have been an easy win for you Pat.

wayne k
guam usa

radiohead223

this is so good.... the staff here with me have all been following this story..... i want my own scammer to play with as well :)

jasonx

Lol buy a prepaid phone and tell him thats the name of a FBII agent thats been questioning you. then answer the phone and tell the guy Pat was arrested on felony charges and not to worry his done this to alot of people and they are tracking down all his emails and all the people involved along with all the cheques and are doing a federal investigation.

JimJenson

Its too bad Baugh Baugh is not a member of Rev Anthonys church!
Within the church's membership base, Reverend Ignoranus in the membership and finance committee sends money for various member causes worldwide. He can email Reverend Ignoranus's for membership and fund distribution instructions. Reverend Anthonys church is quite the charitable organization.

Joining the church was simple. Fill out the Church's short questioner and send a photo of himself holding a sign saying " followers of the greater Ignoranus will be saved". By sending a photo holding a sign, Reverend Ignoranus will be assured that it is really him, and not just some photo picked off the net. Only after the criteria for membership is fulfulled, the church will consider his petition for funds.

Pat Whatley

I'm not sure where to go with this now but I'm thinking that the Rev. needs to tell Baugh he knows it's a scam and that he'll help him try to get more money out of me.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
the rev needs to tell scammer to send him a check and he'll send him back half the cash!

have the check sent to the police department.

Circleville Signs

Pat,

Your latest idea is the best yet. This is absolutely fantastic. i've been wrapping vans for 3 days straight now, and coming back to this, even with a pile of backed up work on my desk, made the day better :)

JeremySI

hmmmm "Dr Paul" just emailed me wanting 5500 decals and he has his own special freight setup for shipment. I think it is my turn to have fun with some scammers

Marlene

this is thread is so much fun. I wonder what the scammer would think if he knew it had a fan base. I like the idea of having the Rev contact the scammer.

RebeckaR

hmmmm "Dr Paul" just emailed me wanting 5500 decals and he has his own special freight setup for shipment. I think it is my turn to have fun with some scammers
Dr. Paul contacted me this morning too. It immediately made me think of this thread.
I'll tell Dr. Paul that since he has already contacted one of my fellow sign makers that I am not interested in giving him a bid. I'll be sure and put a good word in for ya, though, and explain how you really need the work what with little Johnny's accident and all those hospital bills.

Pat Whatley

Damn, wish I'd seen the Fresh Prince reference before I responded to him. I'll send the Rev. anthony's email tonight.

MY EMAIL TO SCAMMER
Baugh, thank you so much for emailing the Rev. yourself. I have sent him an email as well. Hopefully he will understand and be able to get your money back to you. I have not heard from him yet, hopefully he is choosing to deal directly with you. You are right, what I did was unfair and I am sorry I betrayed your trust.

If the Rev. does not do the right thing and send you your money it's all going to work out, though. I honestly don't have enough cash to pay you if he doesn't. All of my assets are tied up in the futures market, mainly Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice and I'm sure you've seen the news stories about how volatile that market is at the moment. By Monday, though, the crop reports will be in and my broker at Duke & Duke has promised me I'll be able to pull some of my funds at that time. If I had the money today to pay you I would and I'd deal with Rev. Anthony myself. I don't, so right now the fastest way to get the money will be a transfer from him. If that does not work, however, your client will be paid by Monday.

I will do what I can to get in touch with the Rev. Anthony tonight. I've been a major sponsor of his orphanage for the last several years and I believe our relationship is strong enough that he'll understand. He knows that I'll send him a check as soon as the reports are in.

Baugh, please thank your client for her patience. She looks like a wonderful person. Once we have straightened out all of the mess I created maybe one day I can take her to dinner to apologize. I've always wanted to see Canada.

And thank you, Mr. Baugh, for your incredible patience.

JR's

Sweet, I got a bet with my friend for "ONE DOLLAR" that the Rev will not send the money.

LOL

JR

emo

Perhaps the good Rev Anthony could send "scammer" an email explaining how he already used the monies recieved to help out his good friend Dr Paul order 5500 decals that read :

The Orphans Need Your Help
Good God God is Good - Show Us The Money

or somesuch. It's a mad mad mad mad mad mad scam after all.