• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check from scammer PART 2

Bigdawg

Just Me
attachment.php

And the Emmy goes to... Pat Whatley for his rivoting portrayal of Abe Froeman... the infamous, slightly loony Chicago Sausage King...

:notworthy::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Attachments

• emmy.jpg
    emmy.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 160

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Pat.... here's one I received today. If you want to get into another business, maybe you can ruin this guy's plans, too. :ROFLMAO:

Good Day Owner/Manager,
How are you doing Sir/Madam?My name is Rev Clark Robert.I am with the Presbyterian Church of God and i will like to order some of your Hand Truck. i will like you to email me with the price for each for the sizes below.

Size Below:
12" Deep folding nose x 19" wide
8" DEEP x 14" WIDE NOSEPLATE
12" DEEP x 14" WIDE REINFORCED NOSE PLATE

Kindly email me with a total pickup price of pCs..I will like you to send me an email response with the picked up price for this sizes and if you don't have this size or type available kindly email me with the sizes you have available. WHAT TYPE OF CREDIT CARD DO YOU ACCEPT?
.Kindly respond to me as soon as possible for us to proceed further with
the order.

Thank you
Good Richly Bless You,
Rev Robert Clark.
781-941-2217
Email Address: robertclark2g@gmail.com

petesign

wow, I didn't know scammers took Labor Day off.. I have been anticipating the latest in this saga all day. :)

Pat Whatley

Scammers may not take weekends off but Pat did. Apparently that was the wrong thing to do.

EMAIL FROM SCAMMER
Hello pat.
i havent heard from you since Wednesday.
whats going on?
well i just wanna remind you that you should not break that promise tomorrow.
There is chance to pay the money twice i think this is convenience for you pat.
here is my client information below for the money transfer.

Receiver name:Chantal Chartier
Adress :60 rue des Oblats ouest, Rouyn-Noranda,Quebec, j9x 3a9
City: Rouyn-Noranda
Province: Quebec
Post code: j9x 3a9

i think i told you how badly she need money. i have tried pat,i don't want problem for you,even for the both party,lets try and avoid some trouble.
you know how FBI treat who ever they are dealing with pat.
After the fund has been transferred my client will need all this information so she will be able to pick the fund right away.and also your information will be needed too.
your full name and address will be required for the fund pick up.

Exact Amount sent:
Mtcn 10 digits number:
Text question: Who created you
Answer: God

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

Apparently me not responding to him fast enough pissed him off.

EMAIL 2 FROM SCAMMER
Hello pat.
i have given you much time but yet you didnt meet up with your promise.
you promised that you are going to send the money on monday and nothing was received even no emails was receive from you,i kept sending you email since last week but you refuse to respond.
whats going on now?
i have your information copied pat Im sure FBI is gonna help me our this time,because i have given you much time and i believe you should have comply and transfer this money.
I have your information with me and Im gonna pass it to the FBI to commence there investigation on you.

Pat Whatley
1426 Madison Ave.
Montgomery, AL 36107

(334) 324-8465

You dont want this matter to be solved easily,seems like you want it the hard way.
well we are going to give it to you the way you want it.
i promise you will get your ass kicked soon.

Great, now I've got yet another future ass kicking coming to me.

EMAIL FROM SCAMMER 3
Hello pat.
Heaven knows i have tried and now i cant bear this anymore.
you have stepped into my line and i gotta take an action.
do you think Im joking with these matter?
I dont play when it comes to my money.
please you have to bear what ever happens to you Ok.
i want my money.
fuck that rev i dont give a fuck about him.
i have business with you,that rev is fake.
fuck rev i hate him.
i want my money pat.

Well that did it. I can't ignore someone calling out the Rev. Anthony.

MY REPLY TO SCAMMER
Mr. Baugh,
That is quite enough out of you. I have had enough of your threats. I thought we were working out this problem together yet now I realize how unreasonable you are. I think handling this through the FBI may be the best route because they do not take threats lightly, especially from Canadians. I was willing to let your abusive, arrogant behavior go until you brought the Rev. Anthony back into this. Anthony is one of the most amazingly gifted people I've ever known. The charitable work he does is nothing short of amazing. He has been a friend and confidant over the years and has helped me tremendously. You would do yourself good to listen to him sometime. You never know, he might even do his Elvis impersonation for you.

So, Mr. Baugh, sitting in front of me as I write this is a check for $3,105.00 made out to Baugh Baugh. If you would like me to send you the check I need a mailing address for you. I will not send it to you via wire service. I will not pay to overnight it. I will put a stamp on it and mail it to your address. If you want it sent overnight then YOU can go to either UPS or FedEx and have them send out a call tag for it but because of your bad attitude I am not willing to do that for you this time.

I hope you are in a better mood today, perhaps some prunes would help. As for the dishwasher, I am no longer interested in selling it to you. I will be putting it back up for sale and hopefully it will go to a better home.

Sincerely,
Abe

He never has responded to the Rev. Anthony email. My plan, if he actually bothers to issue a call tag, is to write his name in Sharpie on the two fake checks he sent me, and let him pay to get them back.

TheSnowman

Dude, I love it. I hope he ends up getting his fake checks back. You should also include a note telling him that you played him like a freaking fiddle, and that you knew he was a fraud all along, but thanks for the entertainment.

Marlene

I think handling this through the FBI may be the best route because they do not take threats lightly, especially from Canadians

love the especially from Canadians!!! keep us updated as this is fun!

Joe Diaz

You should try to sell him some male enhancement drugs and other supplements/medicaments that might help him with his anger issues. :Big Laugh Butt if you due try to cell him those, make shure you used the worser English you can possebly type.... It has to be barley understandable.

Jillbeans

I think if you ever email him again, you need to say:
"Have you any wool?"
since his name is Baugh Baugh
(the video makes about as much sense as he does)
PS
My kid's been trying to sell a beat up old lawn tractor on Craigslist and has already gotten 3 Spam buyers.

Border

Surely, the King of Sausage will step in and save you from getting your ass kicked!

Attachments

• KingOfSausage.jpg
    KingOfSausage.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 107

Pat Whatley

He's been emailing me the whole time from the ad I posted for a dishwasher and I'm assuming that's where he got the phone number. He's got my shop address because that's where he sent the checks.

CheapVehicleWrap

Pat, if you and your family would feel safer I can put you up in Jersey for a few months if you can take the winter.

BTW, what ever happened to the dishwasher?

Bigdawg

Just Me
I think you should give us his email and let us all start emailing him... we could be Abe's relatives concerned about him getting arrested again LOL