• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check from scammer PART 2

Pat Whatley

NOW I'M GETTING THREATENED!

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Dann Anderson <gdhann82@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Pat,
You have been contacted by this email nobunagaorder@yahoo.com and you have supply your mailing address, i'm aware a check had been sent to you. The transaction you engaged in is a SCAM.
DANN.

Pat Whatley

I don't know. I'm assuming Dann is now going to play the part of legal counsel for Baugh. I find it hilarious that none of the names involved match the names on the email addresses.

I emailed them and apologized for trying to scam them and asked what I could do to correct my error.

weaselboogie

So is he saying that what you are doing is a scam or has he somehow magically intercepted the conversation is graciously letting you know that you are getting scammed?

Pat Whatley

Tonight's followup....lol.

SCAMMER
Baugh Baugh
to me

show details 4:57 PM (4 hours ago)

from Baugh Baugh <nobunagaorder@yahoo.com>
to Pat Whatley <patwhatley@gmail.com>
date Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 4:57 PM
subject Report To Federal Bureau Investigation
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 4:57 PM (4 hours ago)

Hello
I believe i have tried for you by giving you some grace of time to reply my mails. I know you have collected the money and you planning to spend hard earn money. I am giving you another 24hours of time to hear something from you. If i do not hear and thing from you within this time. You should know we have looking forward to report you to the United States Of America Federal Bureau Investigation FBI to track you down.
Am looking forward to read from you within this time otherwise i will report you to FBI to track you down.

ProWraps

pat i reported you to the FBI the first post you made. they told me to contact INTERPOL. so i did.

they told me to contact nigeria PD. so i did. they told me i need to cash their check to get them the money to investigate you.

im working on it. it should be fedex'ed to me shortly.

they also told me that you need to hold up a sign that says "jack mehoff" and send them a picture. can you do that for me please. i need to get to the bottom of this soon, or i wont get my "commission".

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hehe, you're in for it now Pat.
Looks like they have hired Old Paint to ghost write their emails to you.

wayne k
guam usa

Pat Whatley

Well, I decided to tell my buddy Baugh the truth, I don't need trouble with the FBI

MY EMAIL RESPONSE:
Baugh,
I'm terribly sorry for all of this confusion. I guess it's time I come clean with you and tell you what's going on. The day I got your check in I also received a depsperate request from a Rev. Anthony Suporro. He runs an orphanage in Nairobi. The government of Nairobi has been in disarray since the civil war a couple of years ago and funds for the orphans were cut off. The orphans were starving and on the verge of death from lack of proper medical attention. The story just ripped at my heart, they're just children. Nobody wants to harm children. I was so upset about it that I wasn't thinking clearly. I gathered up all of the money I had, including the money you were expecting me to send you, and transferred it all to the Rev. Anthony. Surely you understand that, the children NEEDED the money.

I'm sure that if you explain the situation to your client, and explain to them that I am sure that if they look deep in their heart God will let them know that what I did was the right thing to do. If she would like, the Rev. Anthony has promised to send me a picture of all the happy children, and I would be happy to email it to her so that she can have it as a reminder of the good thing she has done.

If she's not content with that, if she's the type of person who doesn't like children, then let me know and I will see what I can to do retrieve the money from Rev. Anthony, and leave him without the money for the children.

Sorry for the troubles I am causing you.

Pat Whatley

P.S. How is your move to the new apartment coming? I have the dishwasher at the shipping office ready to go out whenever you get moved in and settled.