• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check from scammer PART 2

Pat Whatley

Interesting. I thought this had run it's course, then I get this today:

SCAMMER: Hello pat.
i was wondering about your email since 3 days ago,i was mute because this is very bad.
well i have get in touch with the FBI again yesterday and i have provided all your information to them so they can track you down if you fail to produce my money back. it sound weird for me hearing that you send my money to nairobi. How do you know if the REV is real man. you are out of your freaking mind for sending money out. please get my money back or you get your ass kicked by the FBI.

...and my reply because it's 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep...

ME: Baugh,
There's no reason to take this tone with me over this, certainly you understand that given the circumstances the children were faced with anyone would have done the same. I think turning me over to the FBI and threatening to have them kick my ass was a little extreme on your part, don't you think? I have sent an email to the Rev. Anthony to ask him what he can do but I'm not sure when I will hear from him. The last time I spoke with him on the telephone he said that as soon as he had the money he would be buying food and medicine and going straight back to the orphanage. Have you talked to your client to see it they found room in their heart to just let the money be a donation? Would you allow me to sell the dishwasher to someone locally and use that money for another donation?

Please let me know as soon as possible, I really do want to avoid another investigation from the FBI. With my legal record they tend to be a little violent with me. I won't go back to jail Baugh, tell me what I need to do to avoid this.

GypsyGraphics

1:30am here... and i wasn't expecting to find anything fun happening at this hour! THANKS PAT...this is awesome!

feel like i should be paying admission to this thread :U Rock:

JR's

I really do want to avoid another investigation from the FBI. With my legal record they tend to be a little violent with me. I won't go back to jail Baugh,

man this stuff is great.

thanks Pat.

JR

Joe Diaz

You should ask him if he would like Rev. Anthony's email address. Perhaps he could communicate with the Rev. directly. :Big Laugh

Marlene

you should link him to this thread so he can see how much entertainment he has provided to us all.

loved the I won't go back to jail!! maybe you can have the Rev step in to help and tell this guy he is settings you up in a safe house.

Pat Whatley

YOUR AFTERNOON UPDATE

SCAMMER
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Baugh Baugh <nobunaga@yahoo.com> wrote:

My client is very sad when she heard about what you did.
it is unfair because my client also need some money also need some money to clear some bills and pay for his son medication.
why cant you consider me and help me transfer back the money to my client?
please Im begging you friend.

MY REPLY
Baugh,
I am terribly sorry for the trouble I have caused you and your client. I would send the money back to you today if I still had it but it has been sent to the Rev. Anthony and I haven't gotten a return email from him yet. Perhaps you should contact him directly, as well as me, so that between the two of us he can see the seriousness of the situation. His email address is anthony0161@gmail.com

Your client is Canadian, I was under the impression that Canada was the model for health care reform for the rest of the world. Doesn't the government pay for medical care in Canada?

I am planning on calling the FBI office tomorrow to try and explain my situation and hopefully avoid another confrontation with them. Do you have the names of anyone you spoke with so I'll know who to talk to? Did you contact my local office or did you just talk to the people in the Dagoba system?

Again, please contact the Rev. Anthony and explain your situation to him yourself and I will too. I'm sure the three of us can work this out.

How goes the move to the new apartment? Weren't you moving to Massachusetts? I know a guy named Norm who has a workshop in Lexington, if you're in the area and ever need any home repairs let me know and I'll get you his number.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I rated this thread a 5.... and if we had 10 stars I'd of given you that.

This has to be one of the best threads EVER...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You could actually make a television script from this for some show somewhere..............

tyzero

This has to be the best thread on signs101! Some of the off the wall things Pat is coming up with are hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Pat Whatley

Yep, created it just for this. And oddly enough right after I was doing a search for silk and got linked to a site from Alibaba. I didn't enter anything, didn't click anything.....somehow the got the email address and have spammed me twice.

TheSnowman

This just made my day, I'm totally gonna keep check on this thread. Seriously though, this would make for an amazing History Channel or Discovery show. Just the sign community could lead these guys on for weeks.