• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Check out my mobile sign van.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

This reminds me of when I had a Dodge van setup with computer and Gerber plotter. I had computer loaded with Aurora Graphics vehicle graphics designs and a vehicle outline program. I pulled into car sales places and salesmen could preview on the monitor an exact vehicle, in color, from their stock with graphics I suggested. They'd usually line me up half a dozen vehicles for graphics. This business works well in a large metro area with lots of dealerships and smaller lots. In six months I had built up a somewhat steady route of half a dozen dealers before I moved onto something else. I've often wondered what it would have been like if I had stayed with it.

ATXsigns

Sweet! Thinking of a mini setup like that in my E250 with an old PNC1050, just for very simple stuff or on-site fix-ups.

racershawn

That is just how i started out 18 years ago !!! Looks nice ... brings back memories ... I moved to a 28' trailer after the truck ... now i work mostly from home ... although I have 125,000sq ft shop also...LOL