• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chrome Wrap

JoshLoring

Im pretty sure 360 used the new Alsa mirror chrome with their logo latex printed on top for that Caddi. In fact, I'll ask the owner over there. I'm sure of it.
It's chrome painted on 3M1080.

JoshLoring

I have a connect on some stuff. I just ordered a couple hundred feet.
I'll see how it goes. I was going to make my own by laminating 351 Oracal to 3751ra. But.. There's like 4 companies selling it so I'll try theirs first.

I have a connect on some stuff. I just ordered a couple hundred feet.
I'll see how it goes. I was going to make my own by laminating 351 Oracal to 3751ra. But.. There's like 4 companies selling it so I'll try theirs first.

Let me know! I want to do stuff on my car

JoshLoring

Now I'm a celebrity. Woo woo

Attachments

• image-2910222860.jpg
    image-2910222860.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 91

CheapVehicleWrap

How was the install?

The Hexis is the best gloss now with a 10% stretch followed by the Avery. The Avery is much more conformable. For a retail job mixing the 2 is the best solution. Hexis field, Avery bumpers. If you were doing your own, it IS possible to do the bumper in the Hexis but you will throw things.

JoshLoring

Install sucked. It has seams. I won't lie.
Media: Polyester adhesive backed film.
Working on blending medias together as to not fork out 2k for a roll of Avery.

I didn't want mirror shine. Eww. I like this finish better and that's why I didn't polish it.

CheapVehicleWrap

I didn't want mirror shine. Eww. I like this finish better and that's why I didn't polish it.

Bro, tell me you didn't go cheap chinese. You know how I hate that. Seams in the chrome? Yeah you can't lie about that. This was the PERFECT day until now.

JoshLoring

CheapVehicleWrap said:
Bro, tell me you didn't go cheap chinese. You know how I hate that. Seams in the chrome? Yeah you can't lie about that. This was the PERFECT day until now.

Lol.
You can't see seams in chrome. Too thin. Plus.. Strategically placed in body lines.
See.. Wait you can't

Attachments

• image-2671325283.jpg
    image-2671325283.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 86

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice job,
I wonder if cheapwraps did this one....

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• foil.jpg
    foil.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 81

FS-Keith

I agree the finish you chose looks the best. nice install work too! How well does the vinyl stick the the textured plastic piece behind the rear doors? Or was your model painted there?

JoshLoring

FS-Keith said:
I agree the finish you chose looks the best. nice install work too! How well does the vinyl stick the the textured plastic piece behind the rear doors? Or was your model painted there?

Sticks fine. All Of the Cadillac EXTs have painted plastics. It's not texttured either.