• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chrome Wrap

Flame

Josh, seriously, how did you pull that off. I've been experimenting pretty heavily with different ways to make polyester work, trying combos with wrap base, poly + clear, wrap base, poly + lam, wrap base + paint + lam..... and different brands, and have pulled off some decent chrome accents but never anything that could flex like what you did. Even with multiple seams, I about went nuts yesterday trying to wrap a very moderate curve. I don't expect wrap material, I just want to pull off very moderate curves and I can seam/work it from there.

JoshLoring

Flame said:
I just want to pull off very moderate curves and I can seam/work it from there.

Apply from the bottom up so seams are unseen plus seam on body lines if you have to so it's not sticking on like a sore thumb. Try a thinner poly like 351. I honestly think I'm lucky it's a truck because it's mostly flat. Then again.. It was the worst to wrap. Lol.
Oh.. Pre trim like no other or remove all protruding pieces. Less is better