• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30-100 Mainboard parameters

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Probably right. My guess would be a firmware difference between the boards. When firmware is updated sometimes a parameter is added/removed/changed. If the parameters you backed up from the damaged board had a different version firmware then the new board then that "could" be the issue. Hard telling though. Worse comes to worse, as Vander mentioned, you might need to find a local Mimaki tech.

b6hs

Sign
I still wait for a mimaki local tech call back (since monday)..

So i dowgrade to 2.2 Firmware but sill have the issue.

maintenance manual say:
∗∗∗∗ ERROR 250 ∗∗∗∗
Y COORDINATES
An error was detected during scanning operation. Turn off the main power, and turn it on a little later.
If such an abnormality recurs, check the uploaded
parameter and the status of use, then report them to
the Development Division.**

It happen during cutting mark detections i will try to deactivate Y coordinates detection but i will loose cutting precision if it works..

b6hs

Sign
Grain

As i told i successfully combine print and cut by deactivating y detection mark repers and i get around this issue for the moment so as to catch up the production delay.
BUT i have some grain picture as show on attachment .(upload won't work)
All is new on the machine and i have performed the drop position adjustment.

Any ideas ?

b6hs

Sign
graininess

As i told i successfully combine print and cut by deactivating y detection mark repers and i get around this issue for the moment so as to catch up the production delay.
BUT i have some grain picture as show on attachment .(upload won't work)
All is new on the machine and i have performed the drop position adjustment.

Any ideas ?

I have the exact same problem as on this thread http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...5-head-installed&highlight=cjv30+slant+adjust
i'm trying a slant adjust but wow...
If someone can help me thanks

Attachments

• ph.jpg
    ph.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 310
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 328

kensign

HELLO. . I have been looking for the firmwares and FWUpdateTool, I have a mimaki cjv 30-130. could you share with me and I am going to have a try to downgrade, My is 3.00 version ,try lower to 2.20 or under. Currently. had a bad mainboard and fried print head. need to save the cost to buy the parts from scratch.
my email signtech@shaw.ca Thanks very much..Kindly