• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coffee or tea?

MrSalumi

Stumptown Coffee. Today it's Indonesia Gajah Aceh (organic)

But what can I say.. I live in Portland and we are all coffee snobs here.. Also beer snobs but that's after 5pm :)

hydo1

Glad to see so many PG Tips fans here! I usually make a coffee in the AM to put in my to-go tumbler. I'll have another cup during the day sometimes but mostly drink water. When I get home from work I have a cup of PG Tips with milk and agave and usually a fine northwest microbrew later in the evening.

Marlene

PG Tips is great tea. I just got into it when I saw it on my local store shelf. love the taste and in fact am making a cup of it right now. I use just milk in mine. on weekends, I boil my water, put the bags in my tea pot and make a pot.

Letterbox Mike

Black coffee in the morning, and an extra-strength 5-hour energy around 2 in the afternoon... Sometimes my employees have to duct tape me down.

HillHouseGraphics

I drink tea in the morning.... specifically either King Cole tea which is an Orange Pekoe tea from Canada, or Sarabeth's Pure Ceylon Tea, but in the afternoon and night, I have Kona Coffee fine ground and made to a 16oz cup with 3 splenda and Almond milk. Yep... it's got a kick.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
My problem is not deciding on what to drink ... which in the shop is coffee. Tea is a sushi or after work thing.

My problem is deciding which of my mugs I throw ... to actually use ... more often than not ... I end up double fisting like this morning.

Attachments

• double-fisting.jpg
    double-fisting.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 82

Bly

Self confessed coffee wanker here.

Single origin beans from a boutique joint that roasts their own, grinder and italian espresso machine.
Only have two a day though.
Quality not quantity.

Marlene

I work next door to Green Moutain Coffee where they do their roasting and the smell is wonderful. it is impossible not to want a cup of coffee when all you can smell is coffee roasting. others like the flavored coffees? I drink pumpkin spice in the fall, blueberry in the spring and coconut in the summer. we have quick stops that have an entire wall of coffees to choose from so some mornings, I try the ones I haven't had.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I have a LOVE-HATE relationship with my coffee.

I LOVE coffee at home, where I brew 200 cups for $8.10

I HATE coffee when my wife brings home 1 cup for $6.10(Suck it Starbucks)

Jillbeans

I drink two cups of coffee in the morning with a splash of half-n-half none of that powdered sh!t.
Then I drink water here and there the rest of the day.
I only drink tea when I'm sick.
Love.....Jill

John Butto

Mad Hatter: Do you care for tea?
Alice: Why, yes. I'm very fond of tea.
March Hare: If you don't care for tea, you could at least make polite conversation!

Marlene

Can we talk Horton's coffee! love that stuff. we were driving thru South Poland Maine when I screamed "HORTON"S!!!!". you never saw a car do a U turn so fast. I bought the big cans and we doled it out like it was gold. wish they would open more sites in the US. I love the ice cap

Marlene

if I stand on roof, I can see Canada from my house so you think they could at least sned down some coffee. we have tons of DD's but no Hortons