• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coffee or tea?

genericname

Can we talk Horton's coffee! love that stuff. we were driving thru South Poland Maine when I screamed "HORTON"S!!!!". you never saw a car do a U turn so fast. I bought the big cans and we doled it out like it was gold. wish they would open more sites in the US. I love the ice cap

NOOOOOOOO! Don't let them fool you too! If you need something fast, McDonald's coffee is better than that acidic, burnt garbage.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Freshly ground, freshly brewed Starbucks French Roast, black. Liquid heaven in a mug.

If I'm going to have sugar with my caffeine, I'll make it a Pepsi or Coke.

genericname

but I love the taste of Tims. the ice cap is what I really love. their food is horrid

Agreed on the food, though I think everything there is terrible.

The iced cap tastes great because there are 40g of sugar in a small.

The WHO recommends a maximum of only 50g a day.

Caitlin

As long as I wake up early enough I'll make a cup of something black in my keurig to bring to work. LOVE the green mountain blueberry k-cups.

Sometimes in the afternoon I'll make loose leaf tea from a shop in Banff, or water or water with Mio. We don't have the energy ones here yet :(

I don't care too much for tims coffee really, but I'll have the occasional ice cap in the summer (made with milk not cream).

Marlene

I love it John!

Caitlin, the Green Moutain blueberry is awesome. when it first came out, I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it but itis so good and smells wonderful. have you tried the coconut? that is my favorite and should be hitting the stores pretty soon

Caitlin

No, but it sounds delicious. I just ordered some of the green mountain golden french toast out of curiosity and the lake and lodge dark roast as well. The flavoured coffees make my morning a little more interesting.

Hicalibersigns

Black Coffee, all day long. My Costco has its own roaster and roasts the beans fresh. Sumatran dark roast. When you open the bag the beans are coated with oil. This stuff is delicious. It's the reason I keep my Costco membership.

Marlene

I just ordered some of the green mountain golden french toast out of curiosity and the lake and lodge dark roast as well

I've been getting the french toast all this week at my local morning pit stop and it is good. if you like dark roast, you might like the lake & lodge, I didn't like it at all but I liek medium to light roasts

SignManiac

Two lines of coke to keep me going all day and then a little heroine in the evening to mellow me out. If not that then coffee in the morning works.

Caitlin

I've been getting the french toast all this week at my local morning pit stop and it is good. if you like dark roast, you might like the lake & lodge, I didn't like it at all but I liek medium to light roasts

Oh good, mine isn't here yet. I usually do too. The dark roast is for days when I wake up and am still 95% asleep. I think I was partially sucked in by the name, as I like both lakes and lodges.

Marlene

both my hubby and I got sucked in by the name too as it sounds like a nice misty morning with the sun coming up over a beautiful lake. I pictured sitting in some big wooden rockers on a porch of a log cabin...it tasted like they used the lake water and the lake was next to a bog. we both dumped it out.

Caitlin

:ROFLMAO: :covereyes:

WELL then. I guess I'll have to wait and give it a try myself. If I hate it I'll just leave it sitting around and I'm sure the bf will eventually drink it himself.