• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coffee or tea?

fmg

Just putting out a bit of fun.
What do you all prefer in the morning to perk you up and get you going.Tea or Coffee and what brand do you like.
I like my Starbucks for coffee and PG Tips for tea.
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

genericname

Kicking Horse coffee is damn good, as is Ethical Bean, even with the elitist name.

Since the holidays I've been taking to reducing my coffee intake though, so I'll only have a cup or two a week now, instead of as a crutch to get going in the morning. It's done my mood and my exercise routine well, too.

Now I'll drink a lot more tea than I used to. Usually Tetley's Earl Grey (Twinnings tastes like soap. Eugh!) but I have a bloody library of Green, White, and herbal teas that I switch between to keep them from getting boring.

If I really need that earthy, dark coffee taste, but I know it's not the time, I'll actually have a bit of that Polish coffee substitute. It's made of beets, chicory, and who knows what else. The taste is close, though there's a bit of smell of burnt pancakes in there as well. Acquired taste, needless to say.

peavey123

You'll think I'm weird, but I've been drinking this lately. Has me jacked! I couldn't believe how the mold free beans made me feel -even when made like a normal coffee.

1. Start with 6-8oz of black coffee brewed from organic, mold-free beans (important)
  2. Add 1-2 Tbls of Kerry Gold or other UNSALTED grass-fed butter
  3. Add 1-2Tbls of MCT oil for max energy, weight loss and brain function- I use organic virgin coconut oil
  4. Blend with a pre-heated hand blender, Magic Bullet, or (best) counter top blender until there is a creamy head of foam

tsgstl

Start the day off with about a pot of coffee to myself with approx 1 cup of sugar.
Then around 10am I switch to either a 32oz styrofoam cup of Dr. Pepper or Coke
Then around 6pm I switch over to Killians Irish Red

What can I say I'm a health FREAK!

JERHEMI

Green Tea K-cup from the Keurig in the morning and either Mio Energy in bottle of water or Crystal Light Energy in bottle of water a few bottles throughout the day.

Coffe please :thumb:

Attachments

• my coffe.jpg
    my coffe.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 75

Steve C.

Black coffee... maybe 3 cups AM.

Water... most of the day, so glad I was able to get off soft drinks!

Homemade Lemonade... evenings

Shot or two of Brandy... occasionally.

Shiner Bock... once in a great while.

cajun312

Coffee in the morning, French Quarter style with hickory, agave nectar to sweeten instead of sugar, hazelnut cream.

Water during the day, beer after work. New favorite is Bud Black Crown.