• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contest/Design Off Idea

Jillbeans

Mine looks pretty crappy too.
It was like trying to make a nice dinner using Cheetos and Hershey's syrup.
But it was fun!

Jane Diaz

When you see some of these....
Some are hilareous! some are well thought out...some are just, well, "interesting". I do have MY favorite.

Joe Diaz

I think mine is more hideous than yours. :thumb: We should have a second award for the most hideous design.
With this particular design off, we could probably have two different awards! One for best looking based on what they had to work with... and then the most hideous. Although I would hate to vote on the most hideous if some one was actually trying.:ROFLMAO:

So we could vote on whether or not we should have 2 votes, but my recommendation would be to not open that can of worms.:omg:

ChiknNutz

Soooooo, when do we get to see these beauts, huh? I think you said that all entries were to be submitted by 5PM CST, right? So you must have all that you're gonna take by now. Just DYING to see these ya know!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
it sounds like these are all going to be terrible...unless we're all too critical of our own work.....we do need to keep in mind what we had to work with..

Letterbox Mike

My bad, I totally forgot we were moving the business the week of this contest or I wouldn't have thrown my hat in. Sorry Joe, that sucks on my part, I gotta' bow out... ugh. Moving sucks.

Charlie J

I guess I kinda got the idea wrong. I wanted mine to look as bad/newbie-ish as possible. Oh well...i'm sure everyone will enjoy it anyways.