• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Copyright Violation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This has gotten so out there.... what in the world was this about, again ??

Addie plays with his bird, had it copyrighted, it was stolen and now he wants to sue to get it back ??:doh:

iSign

I think it started out when some woman who saw her hand carved sign on another website & realized the other company put vinyl text on pvc under her carved sign & posted the carved sign in their portfolio...

what a long strange trip it's been...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait... Addie's a male?

See, there ya go again..... right away, ya gotta take it into the gutter........

He has a pet bird. It's name is 'Worm'. He uses this to get information from you and then confuse the competition. He's quite the clever fellow.... the bird, not Addie.... the verdicts not in on him/her, yet. :smile:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think it started out when some woman who saw her hand carved sign on another website & realized the other company put vinyl text on pvc under her carved sign & posted the carved sign in their portfolio...

what a long strange trip it's been...

Good Grief....... was that Addie, too ?? I totally forgot that was his/her shtick. :doh: Oh, I'm so confused. What a terrible web we weave, oh prey tell.

iSign

reading Addies thread reminds me of watching Melrose Place.... I never wanted to be caught wasting time on it... but, in my mind, I kept going back just to make fun of what everyone else seemed to be addicted to.. until I realized I couldn't stop going back...

Bigdawg

Just Me
This is done... we are so far beyond the original post I'm pulling the plug on this one to live in the archives of Signs 101....

Status
Not open for further replies.