• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corporate Identity Assignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicator

repshag2.jpg

Ken

Marvelous...

This layout/design could easily be litigated , here in Canada anyhow, as the company name could be confused with a similar business. Also, I did not check to see if meat.com is an actual website. But its just an exercise anyhow. The photos in the layout are from Corel.
Bon appetit!
Ken

Attachments

• Marvelous Meat small.jpg
    Marvelous Meat small.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 313

jimdes

Today's youth have it so hard . . . . remember 9600 baud modems, 8Mb RAM max, DX2-100 micro processors and 8 bit monitors? Man, those were the days! Oh yeah, and we waited 24 hours or better to render a 3-D model . . .

Attachments

• shagh.jpg
    shagh.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 252
  • shag.jpg
    shag.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

Replicator

Last one - I promise,

but to SHOVELHEAD ALL IN GOOD FUN RIGHT ?

And to Geary, Thats NOT What you think it is at all . . . ! Whatever your THINKING . . . !

shag.png

Shovelhead

Sorry........

decapitated dogs or whatever it is borders on bad taste in my book.
Had I submitted that.... I'd be ridiculed here.
You're new here....noone speaks their mind as not to offend you.

Last edited:

iSign

Dale, your short questions don't have short answers.
If you need help figuring out how to prepare an image for uploading, I suggest you help those who will be helping you by identifying what you do know to make it easier to help with what you don't know.

For instance, you do know that you need to upload an image that can be viewed on the web, so what are your intentions, do you plan to create a .jpg file from your design?

What programs do you have? Will you be designing in Illustrator and exporting as a .jpg

Or do you have Photoshop? Will you be able to open your design in photoshop?

If you can open in photoshop, you can pull down the "image" menu & choose "image size" from there you can specify 72 dpi AND you can specify the height & width in PIXELS. Don't worry about inches, you need a rastor image made of pixels, so you should be able to identify the pixel dimensions.

If you don't have the programs or the knowledge to check your pixel dimension, but you do have a .jpg file, you can look below the box where you enter a reply & click on the "manage attachments" button. This is where you can upload an image to signs101 directly from your computer. If it is too large, a box will pop up & notify you what dimension you tried to upload. This would help you determin if you should shrink it 75%, or 50% before you try again.

Dale's Signs

Ok, I'll try this again

Attachments

• Shag 1.jpg
    Shag 1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Shag 2.jpg
    Shag 2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Shag 3.jpg
    Shag 3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Shag 4.jpg
    Shag 4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 227

Dale's Signs

Thanks, Doug I am really new to this computer stuff so, please bear with me. I am willing to learn. Most everything I learned I will remember or try to lol again thanks for the input.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now that was what I call incentive. BEER !! Now I'm ready to 'gulp' start gett'gulp'ing to 'gulp' work on 'hic-up' on, on, on ?? theeess 'gulp' sin-n-n-g. AH-h-h-h:Sleeping:

Steve C.

There are some really fantastic ideas submitted. But, Not many have really
stuck with the theme Exterminator/Meat Packers.

Checkers

Hey Steve,
Check the origial assignment, Fred laid out some specific details.

Anothe submission is below :)

Checkers

Attachments

• shagnasty.jpg
    shagnasty.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 307
Status
Not open for further replies.