• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crazy Cat Lady

Gino

Premium Subscriber
no it isn't a funny joke at all. I really don't understand how cruel people can be. sure wish Fred didn't have an anti swear function because I sure would love to right about now

Aw, fug knuckles, c'mon........ give it yer absofucin'lutely best frickin' pitch/b!tch mothaf*ckin' try. You can make some fanfucin'tastic words if you fuggin' think about it !! :omg:

ps.. I didn't think it was funny, either. Most be a Vulcan emotionaless thing.

jwindsor

Put up a "Cat Free Zone" sign. Works for guns....(not)

PS. I love cats. I am owned by two inside and one outside cats.

Attachments

• Cat Free Zone web.jpg
    Cat Free Zone web.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,131

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Put up a "Cat Free Zone" sign. Works for guns....(not)

PS. I love cats. I am owned by two inside and one outside cats.
Gino welcomes you..........................................................................................

Techman

catch them. Pelt them. Turn their coats into hats and gloves. Eat their flesh and use their bones for toothpicks.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Solve your problem and make a nice income

cat16.gif
mouse_runs.gif

You could open a cat ranch.

Don't laugh. Hear me out. I've got an option to lease 40 acres of land nearby. It's all fenced in and ready to go. We stock it with 100,000 female cats and enough males to breed them all. The annual yield should be around 1,000,000 cats a year. The market for cat pelts to fur lined glove manufacturers is 90¢ a piece ... so the gross should come in around $900,000.00 a year.

The problem that plagued me for years with this proposition was, "What do you feed these cats all year when you only have 90¢ a piece to work with?" Then it hit me. It was so obvious!

We run a fence down the middle of the property and put all the cats on one side and stock the other side with about a million rats. Nobody cares about rats and they breed ten times faster than cats. So we feed the rats to the cats and solve that problem.

The only other problem is what do you feed the rats. They don't produce any revenue. Then it hit me. It was so obvious!

After we skin the cats for their pelts, we have their carcasses leftover.

So we feed the rats to the cats and the cats to the rats! We end up with 1,000,000 pelts a year and move to easy street! And we haven't even considered the franchising potential.

skyhigh

cat16.gif
mouse_runs.gif

Don't laugh. Hear me out. I've got an option to lease 40 acres of land nearby. It's all fenced in and ready to go. We stock it with 100,000 female cats and enough males to breed them all. The annual yield should be around 1,000,000 cats a year. The market for cat pelts to fur lined glove manufacturers is 90¢ a piece ... so the gross should come in around $900,000.00 a year.

The problem that plagued me for years with this proposition was, "What do you feed these cats all year when you only have 90¢ a piece to work with?" Then it hit me. It was so obvious!

We run a fence down the middle of the property and put all the cats on one side and stock the other side with about a million rats. Nobody cares about rats and they breed ten times faster than cats. So we feed the rats to the cats and solve that problem.

The only other problem is what do you feed the rats. They don't produce any revenue. Then it hit me. It was so obvious!

So we feed the rats to the cats and the cats to the rats! We end up with 1,000,000 pelts a year and move to easy street! And we haven't even considered the franchising potential.

:cool:

Simple solution.....
Thank the previous owner for putting out the food. Tell her how much easier targets they are, when they stop to feed. (jk)

I would never harm any animal, but the situation you describe needs to be cleaned up.....humanely.
If it were me, I'd capture them, and ship them to Fred.

John Butto

cat16.gif
mouse_runs.gif

You forgot one obvious. You build houses and restaurants for a Chinese community right next to your cat and rat ranches. This way you have labor to skin the cats and produce the end product and food from the rats and cats to feed the Chinese and to serve in the restaurants to make even more profit.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
All I kept reading into that cat ranch was 'game preserve and chinese food restuarant' ... with that in mind ... here are your practice targets for your customers.

at the very least ... print some of those out, poke some pencil holes in them and staple them to trees around your shop.

Attachments

• FELINE-HUNTER.pdf
    364.8 KB · Views: 101

ThinkRight

You forgot one obvious. You build houses and restaurants for a Chinese community right next to your cat and rat ranches. This way you have labor to skin the cats and produce the end product and food from the rats and cats to feed the Chinese and to serve in the restaurants to make even more profit.
:ROFLMAO:

So the cat ranch next to the Chinese restaurant would be like the lobster tank at Red Lobster ! " Pick Your Dinner " !

:ROFLMAO:

:toasting: