• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customers are great...

InnovativeKS

I need this to be 43" wide, can I get it today???
WTF???

Attachments

• gunpowder and lead copy.jpg
    gunpowder and lead copy.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 85

BobM

No problem, just not from me. If you wanted it today, you will have to order it tomorrow.

weaselboogie

At the current resolution? Tell em SURE!

I was just reading a thread on an auto site. A guy came in an told the mechanic that his carb needed replaced. The mechanic said, 'well run a diagnostic and see what the problem is'. The customer said ' I CHECKED IT OUT... Its the carburator... Replace it ' ... So they did without running any tests. Guess what... It wasn't the carb and the truck still ran like crap. So the customer is all pissy because they didn't fix it, but the mechanic reminded him that they wanted to run a diagnostic to determine the problem. Turns out it was just a lose hose and the customer paid twice.

InnovativeKS

That is the exact res. that they sent over. It is for another shops customer. It was designed by the other shop. Did I mention that they only install car stereos??

petepaz

i f you can't handle it tell them i will have it ready for pick up in about a half hour:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:ROFLMAO:
and they wonder why we drink
it is to block out the stupid people