• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting down stickers

DropZoneSpec

But we buy packs of blades for $.50-1 per blade. So I switch it out after every huge order. If youre only cutting a couple hundred you should be fine... But once you get into the 10-20,000 orders, spend the buck and put a new blade in.. it'll make for a cleaner cut.

Where do you get your blades? EBay? Mine are expensive!

ikarasu

Where do you get your blades? EBay? Mine are expensive!
Yes, eBay. The Chinese blades don't last as long... But at that price, it's worth it. The blade holders are cheap too.. it's nice to have a blade holder for each different blade depth, so you never have to change depth for vinyl, laminated, perf cutting, even diamond grade.

1x CB09 Graphtec Blade Holder + 5 Blade for Vinyl Plotter Cutter 30°45°60°Mix XG | eBay
1 holder + 5 of each blade (15 total) for $9 USD. Takes almost a month to arrive... But at this price we bought like 50 blades and a couple holders.