• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Excess Vinyl Off Banner

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry Color....... I don't get what you're saying ??

Does this mean we shouldn't like Denis Leary, George Carlin, Lewis Black, Don Wrinkles, Sam Kinison, WC Fields and so many other great comedians ?? Their delivery is harsh and sometimes piercing, but it's still funny, if you're not the brunt of the joke.

Not everyone can be a Mr Rodgers or Mickey Mouse, but then again, those are fictional. If we all got along swimmingly, this place would be boring as the dickens.​

Marlene

Has nothing to do with how he delivers. Does he help? Yes. Never argued that. It has to do with his constant insulting because people don't feel the need to talk like they're having a conversation with the queen of England every time they type something.

yes, that got to me for years but after a while, it just is bob. he's that crusty guy like the boat captain in "Jaws" and we are all Richard Dreyfuss

threeputt

That truth being, bob is again right on. His delivery might not be to your liking, but then again, the information is dead balls on.

When bob delivers, I don't think I've ever seen or heard him tell a lie, give an untrue statement or beat around the bush.

+1

Si Allen

Hey Gab ... bet he doesn't have any tire kickers, nit pickers or other P I T A types bothering him at his business!

gabagoo

Hey Gab ... bet he doesn't have any tire kickers, nit pickers or other P I T A types bothering him at his business!

your probably correct and I bet he happy that way, and so would I.

I do love reading his posts.
Just the way he strings words together blows my mind.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Sorta back on topic.... for the safety type ones. We have had a few variations over the years. No steel cutting edge - fail - the aluminum eventually gets gouged up. Then steel cutting edge stuck on top - fail - the steel edge eventually gets snagged and irrepairably bent and falls off. Finally Image One's Sooper Edge got it right. They embedded a thin stainless steel rod into the cutting edge itself.

As mentioned - these type are rigid so yeah. If your tables are setup like bubba teeth then they do not work so well. So it goes without saying - when making your tables - use a level, cut the legs all the same length, shim, etc to make the entire surface as flat as possible. We do also keep regular flat drywall rules too though. Sometimes it closer to grab or someone else is using one of the safety ones.

anotherdog

I use the Sooper Edge, nice big neoprene pad underneath so it doesn't slide and can handle a slightly warped table.
it is the tool I use the most in my business and has saved my fingertips many times.